• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Giving my JC bucs a try.
    Have they murdered your feet yet? lol

Comment

Wearing the Beckett Simonon GATs today. Solid shoes for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
        Have they murdered your feet yet? lol
        Ha! Not quite. I wore them for a flight/on a plane, so I didn't get a lot of walking done. Mind you by the time I went to dinner, toured around the city, etc. and the finally checked in, I was ready to get the shoes off my feet. Luckily I packed other shoes with me. I don't think I could survive the week with this one pair.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          I have nothing interesting to add except to say that I just ordered my first really expensive shoes (shell cordovan boots) and am looking forward to sharing them here if they work out

Can't wait to see!
          WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Not much to add except that you all have been posting some great looking shoes the last few days! Keep up the good work.

Also, I was thrilled that I got to wear not one, but two, of my favorite pairs of shoes yesterday. One for a mediation during the day (Cobbler Union oxfords) and another in the evening (Carlos Santos patina boots) for drinks with a friend. But I neglected to take photos.

Working from home now, some days I don't wear anything but sandals or house slippers, so yesterday was a big shoe day for me.

Comment

Kicking back at the microscope in my Wolverine "thousand mile collection" boots (gyw, made in Mexico).

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                Kicking back at the microscope in my Wolverine "thousand mile collection" boots (gyw, made in Mexico).
                Great looking boots and I've loved the "Wolverine Thousand Mile" name ever since I've first heard it. I've got to get me some of dose.

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                  Great looking boots and I've loved the "Wolverine Thousand Mile" name ever since I've first heard it. I've got to get me some of dose.
                  You should! Although mine are from "the collection" and are not the actual thousand mile boot. Definitely not the same quality as the made in US ones (especially the leather, although these are very comfortable on the feet), but not a bad buy for under $100.

Comment

Whilst I'm back in tan suede combat boots again, this weekend had a couple other shoe-shots.

Sunday at Fort Sumter:

20190915_154707 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Sunday evening at dinner (Magnolia's):

20190915_214827 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
                    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Giving my JC bucs a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Are these notorious for being uncomfortable? Look fantastic.

Comment

AE Rothsay boots today.

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post

Idk, I have some older J.Crew suede bucks (blue long-wings with red brick sole) that are very comfortable.
                          Ben

Comment

AE mcgregor LWB

Comment

Ha! Not quite. I wore them for a flight/on a plane, so I didn't get a lot of walking done. Mind you by the time I went to dinner, toured around the city, etc. and the finally checked in, I was ready to get the shoes off my feet. Luckily I packed other shoes with me. I don't think I could survive the week with this one pair.
                              hopefully by the end of the week they'd be somewhat comfortable!

Originally posted by jays0n View Post

I have these too. Had to soldier through the initial break-in but it wasn't wanting-to-chop-off-my-own-feet bad.

Comment

JFitzpatrick Lynwood in copper museum calf.

Comment

Working...
                                X