• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR single monks

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
      BR single monks

Nice! I love mine, need to wear them more often. The leather on my grey ones are nicer and noticeably thicker than the leather on my burgundy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
        Nice! I love mine, need to wear them more often. The leather on my grey ones are nicer and noticeably thicker than the leather on my burgundy ones.
        I love them too. I hadnt worn them in awhile, but I am trying to have a better rotation lately. They are comfy and go well with a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
          Thursday Boot Company - Lincoln

These are starting to break in nicely. Really comfortable shoe.
          These look really great. They look to nice to also be comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
            These look really great. They look to nice to also be comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks! They've been getting more comfortable with each wear.

Comment

I boat shoe. (But don't lotion my legs enough, apparently).

Sperry

Comment

Just got some NOS Florsheim gunboats from the Bay and I'm breaking them in. Or, they're breaking me in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice find!

Did you go to https://vcleat.com/florsheim-model-numbers-1950s-90s/

and try to find out how old they are, etc?

Originally posted by MediumTex View Post
                  Just got some NOS Florsheim gunboats from the Bay and I'm breaking them in. Or, they're breaking me in.

WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Meermin adelaides today:

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                      Nice find!

Did you go to https://vcleat.com/florsheim-model-numbers-1950s-90s/

and try to find out how old they are, etc?
                      I did. Best I can tell, they are Imperial Kenmoors made in the US in May of a year ending in 1, between 1961 and 2001.

If the show trees that came with them are any indication, they're probably older than newer!

After 2-3 days of wearing, they've broken in considerably and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

First time out with the Danner Vertigo 917. I love how these look and while I haven't really put them to much use I am digging how comfortable they are. I originally ordered a 9.5, which the length was perfect, but they were ever so slightly too narrow (my right pinky toe was hurting in them). Got them changed out for some 10s, which are a touch roomy - I probably should have stuck with the 9.5s and endeared the break in, but too late now. Hopefully just lacing them up tight will do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ito View Post
                          First time out with the Danner Vertigo 917. I love how these look and while I haven't really put them to much use I am digging how comfortable they are. I originally ordered a 9.5, which the length was perfect, but they were ever so slightly too narrow (my right pinky toe was hurting in them). Got them changed out for some 10s, which are a touch roomy - I probably should have stuck with the 9.5s and endeared the break in, but too late now. Hopefully just lacing them up tight will do the trick.
                          They'll probably be perfect with thicker socks when the temperature drops!

Comment

Sea Island penny loafers today.

Comment

[MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] could be the perfect summer loafer.

Comment

Yes, interesting and unique. I like 'em.

Originally posted by Ito View Post

WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Working...
                                X