X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jays0n View Post
    Astorflex Chukkas today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back the fuck up. Astorflex sells regular leather chukkas?!? Where. Because I will order a pair right goddamn now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
      Back the fuck up. Astorflex sells regular leather chukkas?!? Where. Because I will order a pair right goddamn now.
      Not the same color, but Huckberry has some:

https://huckberry.com/store/astorfle...-tan-exclusive
      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

As MeBeJoseph says, I got mine at Huckberry. They are pretty awesome for the price. I got mine during a sale but even when not in sale they are not bad.

Comment

As MeBeJoseph says, I got mine at Huckberry. They are pretty awesome for the price. I got mine during a sale but even when not in sale they are not bad.

I ended up ordering a pair of the astorflex nubuck. I already have a pair in tobacco suede and love them. Absolutely worth the money.

I need more shoes like I need a hole in the head.

Comment

• AE Patriot Shell

Comment

• Waiting to board my flight. Adidas Samba.

Comment

• Thought I had the best shoes at my daughter’s graduation

But then I spotted a gent wearing what I think are another pair of AE shoes

Yes, I’m a shoe creeper.

WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• Astorflex beeswax nubuck. Pretty much, looks like a higher quality Clark's beeswax dessert boot.

Comment

Astorflex beeswax nubuck. Pretty much, looks like a higher quality Clark's beeswax dessert boot.
                    Hey, those look awesome. Mine are super comfy, hope these are good as well.

Comment

Hey, those look awesome. Mine are super comfy, hope these are good as well.

These are my 3rd pair of astorflex, so I knew they'd be comfortable. I loved that these are a higher quality, more comfortable alternative to the beeswax version of the clarks desert boot, for just a bit more, and had to order. I'm sure they'll deepen in color some after the first time I apply more beeswax or mink oil. For now, I'm just letting them get a nice worn in patina.

Comment

• Crown Northampton desert boots in natural Horween Chromexcel. I love the look and they feel fantastic. The topper is that the leather smells wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty View Post
                          Crown Northampton desert boots in natural Horween Chromexcel. I love the look and they feel fantastic. The topper is that the leather smells wonderful.

Those look great. Much sleeker than most desert boots.

Comment

Those look great. Much sleeker than most desert boots.
                            The best part is that the quality is far superior to anything that Clark’s makes. The sole is much more substantial feeling and the leather is top notch. I love natural horween chromexcel because it gets better looking as it ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty View Post
                              Crown Northampton desert boots in natural Horween Chromexcel. I love the look and they feel fantastic. The topper is that the leather smells wonderful.

I really like the look of these shoes. Are they an online only retailer? Or can you find Crown Northampton shoes locally? I ask because I'm wondering if I can find them here in Canada. The US dollar is KILLING us these days...

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                                I really like the look of these shoes. Are they an online only retailer? Or can you find Crown Northampton shoes locally? I ask because I'm wondering if I can find them here in Canada. The US dollar is KILLING us these days...
                                They are online only. In fact they keep no stock. Every pair of shoes is made individually at the time it’s ordered. Everything I’ve bought from them has been fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X