This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Do they have the long tongue or the normal length tongue? I can never figure out which is which....
    https://www.adidas.com/us/samba-og-f...ceid=543457011

Looks like the normal tongue to me. Mine have the normal tongue. I like the color way on these!

Comment

• Originally posted by Banks View Post
      Carlos Santos in Guimaraes patina

Very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        Thoughts on Adidas Superstars as a casual shoe? I would go white with black stripes. [MENTION=12711]Dapper_B[/MENTION] has a good casual shoe rotation.
        I think they are a great choice. I was debating between the Stan Smith and the Superstars and went with the Stan Smith. I loved the way they looked but they were too narrow for my feet so I had to return them. I wonder if the Superstars run wider?

I also like the idea of the contrasting stripes as opposed to a light color.

Comment

• Featured on the main site today.

I picked these up on the BST forum, and am quite happy with them. I measure a 9.5 between B&C on a brannock, and these 9.5D fit great on my slightly larger left foot and good on my slightly smaller right.

Also pictured, accessories to support a truly effed up knee.
          Last edited by BillN; April 18th, 2019, 11:54 AM.
          Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
          --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Carmina (Rain last)

Comment

• My new AE Maritimes

Comment

• Kenton Pacers via JC

Comment

• Jcrew Kenton Bucks today

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                      Thoughts on Adidas Superstars as a casual shoe? I would go white with black stripes. @Dapper_B has a good casual shoe rotation.
                      As the owner of way too many ///, I fully endorse any opportunity to rock them. Superstars are great with the clunkier profile. When I want to spice up my work wardrobe, I will mix a Uniqlo comfort blazer in light grey, white OCBD, dark denim with one of my 30 pairs of adidas and it gets a lot of positive comments. Today I am doing so with a pair of the VHS cream color Trimm Stars.

Comment

• Feeling the spring weather with the Express linens...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• See here: https://threads.dappered.com/showthr...l=1#post308737

Comment

• These felt right for the trip to New Orleans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• First wear of some AE Long Branch boots I bought (damn near new) for super cheap on eBay. Not sure if these usually come in alpine grain but that’s what sold me. Commando sole is not really my thing so I figure I’ll get them resoled with Dainite to make them more versatile. But no rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Casual Friday with some suede CH boaters...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Working...
                                X