• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave these diadoras a go earlier today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
      Allen Edmonds Academy in natural Horween Chromexcel.

Got these off of eBay for $45 shipped. Hardly ever worn and in amazing condition. The CXL is really nice and thick, yet still very comfortable. The 8D actually fits my 8E feet pretty well. A little more break-in and these should be even more comfortable.

Looking forward to seeing the patina these develope.
      Those are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• JFP Sebastiens in copper museum today. #wrinklegate

Comment

• Thursday Boot Company Scout Chukka Boots in Dark Olive.

Comment

• New to me AE walnut Strands from eBay.

Just needed a good conditioning and a bit of cream (used money's worth and best in light brown from Amazon, a perfect color match) and some new laces ( only $4 for a two pack and perfect length/width/color https://www.amazon.com/OrthoStep-Wax...t_b_asin_image , these have a substantial amount of wax and are stiff and hold a knot well, unlike some of the cheap multipacks/colored laces on Amazon that just have some sort of coating )

Comment

• ^ Score [MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION], they look great!
              Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• AE University

Comment

• JFitzpatrick Riviera in walnut museum calf

Comment

• Carlos Santos in Guimaraes patina

Comment

• Thoughts on Adidas Superstars as a casual shoe? I would go white with black stripes. [MENTION=12711]Dapper_B[/MENTION] has a good casual shoe rotation.

Comment

• Adidas Superstars... omg, a blast from the past. Those shoes were the thing to have when I was in high school.

I've been on the hunt for white Sambas forever and can't ever seem to find them, at least not for a reasonable price. Really like my black ones.
                        Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                          Adidas Superstars... omg, a blast from the past. Those shoes were the thing to have when I was in high school.

I've been on the hunt for white Sambas forever and can't ever seem to find them, at least not for a reasonable price. Really like my black ones.
                          I picked up the Samba OG (white/navy) in white during a sale on the Adidas site. I think they were $65. The white with off white stripes are that price now

Comment

• Herring UK

Comment

• Black vans with espresso trim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                                I picked up the Samba OG (white/navy) in white during a sale on the Adidas site. I think they were $65. The white with off white stripes are that price now
                                Do they have the long tongue or the normal length tongue? I can never figure out which is which....
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X