• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave these diadoras a go earlier today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
      Allen Edmonds Academy in natural Horween Chromexcel.

Got these off of eBay for $45 shipped. Hardly ever worn and in amazing condition. The CXL is really nice and thick, yet still very comfortable. The 8D actually fits my 8E feet pretty well. A little more break-in and these should be even more comfortable.

Looking forward to seeing the patina these develope.
      Those are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JFP Sebastiens in copper museum today. #wrinklegate

Comment

Thursday Boot Company Scout Chukka Boots in Dark Olive.

Comment

New to me AE walnut Strands from eBay.

Just needed a good conditioning and a bit of cream (used money's worth and best in light brown from Amazon, a perfect color match) and some new laces ( only $4 for a two pack and perfect length/width/color https://www.amazon.com/OrthoStep-Wax...t_b_asin_image , these have a substantial amount of wax and are stiff and hold a knot well, unlike some of the cheap multipacks/colored laces on Amazon that just have some sort of coating )

Comment

^ Score [MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION], they look great!
              Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

AE University

Comment

JFitzpatrick Riviera in walnut museum calf

Comment

Carlos Santos in Guimaraes patina

Comment

Thoughts on Adidas Superstars as a casual shoe? I would go white with black stripes. [MENTION=12711]Dapper_B[/MENTION] has a good casual shoe rotation.

Comment

Adidas Superstars... omg, a blast from the past. Those shoes were the thing to have when I was in high school.

I've been on the hunt for white Sambas forever and can't ever seem to find them, at least not for a reasonable price. Really like my black ones.
                        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                          Adidas Superstars... omg, a blast from the past. Those shoes were the thing to have when I was in high school.

I've been on the hunt for white Sambas forever and can't ever seem to find them, at least not for a reasonable price. Really like my black ones.
                          I picked up the Samba OG (white/navy) in white during a sale on the Adidas site. I think they were $65. The white with off white stripes are that price now

Comment

Herring UK

Comment

Black vans with espresso trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                                I picked up the Samba OG (white/navy) in white during a sale on the Adidas site. I think they were $65. The white with off white stripes are that price now
                                Do they have the long tongue or the normal length tongue? I can never figure out which is which....
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X