Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pair of Vintage Foundry Stuttgart Wingtips. First wear, and I rather like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwk View Post

New pair of Vintage Foundry Stuttgart Wingtips. First wear, and I rather like them.
      Yeah! I like them too.
      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• Valways today

Comment

New pair of Vintage Foundry Stuttgart Wingtips. First wear, and I rather like them.
          Yeah, I can see why. Nice shoes.

Comment

Snazzy! I like those! Down to $70 at the Rack from $350 right now, that's pretty good... Tempting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
              Snazzy! I like those! Down to $70 at the Rack from $350 right now, that's pretty good... Tempting....
              Yup, that's where I got them. Saw them in the store a few weeks ago and couldn't get them out of my head, so finally ordered a pair in my size. The quality seems good and the styling is great.

Comment

• Like these! Those are by Vass, yes? But damn, you've got a huge investment in your shoes. I'm envious.
                Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                Valways today

Comment

• I am really enjoying my AE Acheson loafers.

Thanks to [MENTION=15630]Loafer28[/MENTION] for alerting the forum to the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                    Like these! Those are by Vass, yes? But damn, you've got a huge investment in your shoes. I'm envious.
                    You are correct! Brown museum and red-brown suede on the F last. When I bought my first Carminas I really fell down the rabbit hole. Most of my collection is Carmina/JFP with a few outliers from GMTOs that were too good to pass up or through friends (buddy proxied my first pair of Vass). My collecting has really slowed down though. Or the brands I'm interested in trying now are more expensive and therefore purchases more spread out...

Comment

I am really enjoying my AE Acheson loafers.
                      These look like a great spring and summer pair ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                        You are correct! Brown museum and red-brown suede on the F last. When I bought my first Carminas I really fell down the rabbit hole. Most of my collection is Carmina/JFP with a few outliers from GMTOs that were too good to pass up or through friends (buddy proxied my first pair of Vass). My collecting has really slowed down though. Or the brands I'm interested in trying now are more expensive and therefore purchases more spread out...
                        I'm still waiting on my MTO shoes from JFP. Almost five months now.

I'm with you on slowing down. I have so many shoes--but there are so many more I want. However, like you, most of what I don't have are on the pricey side. I'd love some by Alden, St. Crispan, Vass, G&G, Santos, Carmina, and more. But how many shoes can I wear? Especially now that I'm working at home?

Sadly, I think I have enough shoes to last the rest of my life.

Comment

I'm still waiting on my MTO shoes from JFP. Almost five months now.

I'm with you on slowing down. I have so many shoes--but there are so many more I want. However, like you, most of what I don't have are on the pricey side. I'd love some by Alden, St. Crispan, Vass, G&G, Santos, Carmina, and more. But how many shoes can I wear? Especially now that I'm working at home?

Sadly, I think I have enough shoes to last the rest of my life.
                          That wait seems long for Justin, have you reached out to see what's going on? Working from home certainly stifles the "need" for new shoes, you could always buy fewer and buy higher (price/quality) :P I think I've decided on maybe a pair of year instead of 2 or 3. Bigger lump sum coming out of pocket, but for "forever shoes". Not that less expensive shoes don't last as long. When you could have Carmina for $315 (shipped!) a few years ago...man those were the days. Add Zonkey Boot to your list, Enzo Bonafe, Antonio Meccariello... Have you seen the latest from Yeossal? 'Tis a good time to be a buyer in the $350-$500 shoe market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                            That wait seems long for Justin, have you reached out to see what's going on?
                            Yes, and he's been very responsive. Supposedly the hold up is at the factory. He says that he has been struggling with them lately.

They were supposed to be shipped on March 26 from the factory to the NY store, I think. Hopefully any day now.

Comment

• Gray Chromexcel AE Neumocks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                                Gray Chromexcel AE Neumocks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Love love love those.

Comment

Working...
                                X