Clear All

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    My favorite kind of footwear! Love that Sinn
    Whoops!

Comment

That’s more like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thursday Captains Boots in Burnt Copper. Part of their Rugged & Resilient collection.

Comment

J.Fitzpatrick Riviera in Walnut Museum Calf

Comment

[MENTION=19310]Banks[/MENTION] - Nice socks! Mind sharing where you got them?

Comment

Cotton socks from Brooks Bros. I believe it’s their Red Fleece label.

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
              [MENTION=19310]Banks[/MENTION] - Nice socks! Mind sharing where you got them?

Comment

Comment

One of the perks of working remotely.

Comment

Cheapo Kenneth Cole "genuine leather" double monks that I "patina'd" myself. Originally looked like lifeless blocks of tan plastic before I sanded off whatever coating they had on top and repolished.

Comment

AE Porter Derby sneakers

Comment

Beckett Simonon suede Chelsea's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job on those. You actually used sand paper? I've used solvents and a scrub brush, but never tried sandpaper.

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                          Cheapo Kenneth Cole "genuine leather" double monks that I "patina'd" myself. Originally looked like lifeless blocks of tan plastic before I sanded off whatever coating they had on top and repolished.

WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

[MENTION=12711]Dapper_B[/MENTION] I really like those!

Comment

Alden/Brooks Brothers unlined Shell Cordovan #8-Newest acquisition. These are my last purchase for a while and half the impetus to finally sell off some of my less worn items. Since Brooks is discontinuing these, I had to get them and I picked them up for under $500! I bought them specifically to wear sockless this summer. If you don’t like loafers or the sockless look, feel free to avert your eyes from my posts over the next 6 months .

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                                Good job on those. You actually used sand paper? I've used solvents and a scrub brush, but never tried sandpaper.
                                Yep, sanded them down with fine grit. Was going to go for a nubuck look, but while one shoe looked ok, the other one looked like it had water stains or something under the dye/paint, so I hit it with some cognac & brown polish and buffed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X