Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shoes are you wearing today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    My favorite kind of footwear! Love that Sinn
    Whoops!

    Comment




      That’s more like it


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Thursday Captains Boots in Burnt Copper. Part of their Rugged & Resilient collection.

        Comment


          J.Fitzpatrick Riviera in Walnut Museum Calf

          Comment


            [MENTION=19310]Banks[/MENTION] - Nice socks! Mind sharing where you got them?

            Comment


              Cotton socks from Brooks Bros. I believe it’s their Red Fleece label.

              Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
              [MENTION=19310]Banks[/MENTION] - Nice socks! Mind sharing where you got them?

              Comment





                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  One of the perks of working remotely.



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Cheapo Kenneth Cole "genuine leather" double monks that I "patina'd" myself. Originally looked like lifeless blocks of tan plastic before I sanded off whatever coating they had on top and repolished.

                    Comment


                      AE Porter Derby sneakers

                      Comment


                        Beckett Simonon suede Chelsea's


                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Good job on those. You actually used sand paper? I've used solvents and a scrub brush, but never tried sandpaper.

                          Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                          Cheapo Kenneth Cole "genuine leather" double monks that I "patina'd" myself. Originally looked like lifeless blocks of tan plastic before I sanded off whatever coating they had on top and repolished.

                          WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

                          Comment


                            [MENTION=12711]Dapper_B[/MENTION] I really like those!

                            Comment




                              Alden/Brooks Brothers unlined Shell Cordovan #8-Newest acquisition. These are my last purchase for a while and half the impetus to finally sell off some of my less worn items. Since Brooks is discontinuing these, I had to get them and I picked them up for under $500! I bought them specifically to wear sockless this summer. If you don’t like loafers or the sockless look, feel free to avert your eyes from my posts over the next 6 months .


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                                Good job on those. You actually used sand paper? I've used solvents and a scrub brush, but never tried sandpaper.
                                Yep, sanded them down with fine grit. Was going to go for a nubuck look, but while one shoe looked ok, the other one looked like it had water stains or something under the dye/paint, so I hit it with some cognac & brown polish and buffed it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X