This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Banks View Post
    J.Fitzpatrick Riviera in Walnut Museum Calf on MGF last. The coloring on these really changes based on the lighting. Photo to the left is today in bright, natural light, while the photo to the right is in a darker environment with artificial lighting.
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    [MENTION=19310]Banks[/MENTION] - I love the variation in color. When I worked in a more professional dress setting I wanted museum calf really bad but once I got out of that space the urge went away.
    I've been wanting something in Museum Calf ever since I've seen photos--now I want them more!

Very nice!
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• BTW, I have been working at home a lot lately and it is cold!! Seeing all of your WFM day slippers has got me some slipper GASS. Doing some serious slipper shopping today. Might hit Nordstrom at lunch, but been on Huckberry’s slipper sale page too. The Woolrich there look good. Any experience with their slippers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A couple of meetings today gives me the chance to dress up a little and put my Cobbler Union shoes to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
          A couple of meetings today gives me the chance to dress up a little and put my Cobbler Union shoes to use.

Those are really nice. Your shoe choosing skill is top notch. Your camera skills need some work my friend, lol.

Comment

• "I see a [brown boot] and I want it painted black."

Brown JCP Stafford Logans dyed with black Fiebings leather dye. Worked really well/permanently and has held up to wear and rain (as it should since it's a penetrating dye and not paint).

Comment

• Agree. I like those. Is that a burgundy color on the top half?

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
              A couple of meetings today gives me the chance to dress up a little and put my Cobbler Union shoes to use.

Comment

• AE Sea Island

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron View Post
                  Those are really nice. Your shoe choosing skill is top notch. Your camera skills need some work my friend, lol.
                  I'm not sure I understand the comment about camera skills. Maybe I need to upload higher res photos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Banks View Post
                    Agree. I like those. Is that a burgundy color on the top half?
                    Yes, it is burgundy--but a really dark one--almost brown, but not.

Comment

• H&M Desert Boots

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty View Post
                        AE Union Bluchers. One of my favorite pairs of shoes.

I can see why, great looking!

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                          I'm not sure I understand the comment about camera skills. Maybe I need to upload higher res photos?
                          Some of the photos seem a little out of focus to me. Maybe it's my old eyes. They are such great looking shoes I just wish sometimes the photos were a little clearer.

Comment

• Followed a link to Skoaktiebolaget in the over/under rated shoe thread. Came away with these Carlos Santos from the odd stock page. Super happy and impressed with them for $208 delivered. Way better quality than A&E in both materials and finishing, and the last is good for my feet. Sized one full size down from my brannock size. They’re a touch narrow, which suits me as well.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                            Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                            --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Yes--very sharp!

Good find! It looks like they have a bunch of shoes from Carlos Santos in that price range. I'm so tempted, but I've purchased six pairs of shoes in the last two weeks. Jeez--I'm starting to feel like I have a problem.

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                              Followed a link to Skoaktiebolaget in the over/under rated shoe thread. Came away with these Carlos Santos from the odd stock page. Super happy and impressed with them for $208 delivered. Way better quality than A&E in both materials and finishing, and the last is good for my feet. Sized one full size down from my brannock size. They’re a touch narrow, which suits me as well.

Comment

• What shoes are you wearing today?

A great pair of shoes for running Saturday morning errands – – Allen Edmonds nomad chukka boots in snuff colored suede. I really don’t seem to get to wear these enough.

Last edited by mebejoseph; February 23rd, 2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X