Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice. I don’t normally treat leather footwear, just suede. These, however, will be out in the elements much more than my typical fancy-shmancy boots. I like [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION]’s advice the best. I’d hate to alter the color of these.

Comment

Originally posted by JDOG View Post
      Thanks for the advice. I don’t normally treat leather footwear, just suede. These, however, will be out in the elements much more than my typical fancy-shmancy boots. I like [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION]’s advice the best. I’d hate to alter the color of these.
      I love the color of those boots. I think it is part of what gives them their character. If anything, I might use a neutral colored kiwi type polish that would protect them enough and not alter the color at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
        I love the color of those boots. I think it is part of what gives them their character. If anything, I might use a neutral colored kiwi type polish that would protect them enough and not alter the color at all.
        I agree. Great color. But some variations are probably inevitable. I might use a neutral shoe cream as opposed to a polish. Test in an inconspicuous area first if you want to maintain the color.
        WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

AE Daltons first wear. Glad I decided to go with the 10.5D

Comment

Cole Haan Keaton waterproof moc toe boots

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDOG View Post
              Brand new Woolrich Yankees. What should I put on them to make them waterproof?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
              I've used Apple Brand Garde Rain & Stain Water Repellent (search for it on Amazon) on dozens of pairs of leather boots and shoes, including suede, and it hasn't ever darkened them. Works great.

Comment

Alfred Sargent Moore in antique cherry

Comment

Snow day. Just got done shoveling.

Comment

So many of you all post some really great shoes on here, I feel bad not commenting on all of them--but I don't want to mess up the thread by constantly saying how much I like all of them.

But I LOVE these.

Originally posted by Banks View Post
                    Alfred Sargent Moore in antique cherry

Comment

One of my favorite pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes – – ox blood McNeil.

Last Friday for casual Friday meeting with cocounsel and an expert for trial prep. But Tapatalk was not working very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Even though I am working at home, I am trying to make sure that I get into a work frame of mind by getting dressed and putting on shoes. So today my new, but inexpensive, Giorgio Brutini smoking slippers in red velvet with gold polkadots

Just for a touch of whimsy

Comment

[MENTION=17354]mebejoseph[/MENTION] those are bold and full of awesomeness!!!

Comment

AE Park Ave today. These guys have to be more than 20 yrs old by now...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                              Even though I am working at home, I am trying to make sure that I get into a work frame of mind by getting dressed and putting on shoes. So today my new, but inexpensive, Giorgio Brutini smoking slippers in red velvet with gold polkadots

Just for a touch of whimsy

Those are definitely making a statement.

What statement I am not sure but....

Seriously though, nice choice for the home office.

Comment

They look great! How often do you wear them?

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                                AE Park Ave today. These guys have to be more than 20 yrs old by now...

Comment

Working...
                                X