X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I really like these!

I do too. I find that the squarish toe doesn't bother me despite being told it should lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Schmidt View Post
      What brand/style are these?
      So funny that you meant mine! These are Allen Edmonds Verona II's. Pretty classic styled bit loafer. I find them to be quite comfortable after a very short break in period.

Comment

• Feeling a little sassy today ...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• For my last day as a big-firm law talking guy, because it’s raining, and because I need to move some stuff out of my office – – I decided to change it up and wear some clunky boots to the office.

These were cheap—by Cuervo—but really comfortable and I like the style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• AE Players in Suede

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
              I really like these!
              Thanks. I hesitated a bit before buying these, wondering if the color would be too much and/or whether I'd like the chiseled toe. I ended up pulling the trigger as they're something different than the standard round toe. It doesn't hurt that they were on clearance (Alfred Sargent is doing away with their Exclusive & Country lines for some reason) and shipped for free.

I ended up really liking the toe shape after seeing it in person. So much so that I just picked up a J.Fitzpatrick pair in a similar style (MGF last) on clearance from Welted Sole . I'll be sure to share those next week! They're in the Walnut Museum Calf shade, so you may be interested based on your comments from last week.

Comment

• The Dappered JC Penney boots today

Comment

• Jack Erwin Carter boots in burgundy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Casual Friday had me feeling Jack Purcells this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                      Feeling a little sassy today ...

Strong combo with pants and loafers -- looks good! Although not sure I could pull that off at work or during a CO winter

Comment

• Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                        Jack Erwin Carter boots in burgundy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Those are beautiful.

I had read that JE boots while soft to the touch, use a thinner leather and therefore are a good option for a warmer weather boot.

Do you find that to be the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                          Strong combo with pants and loafers -- looks good! Although not sure I could pull that off at work or during a CO winter

Thanks! Yep, I get razzed around the office occasionally for unconventional menswear choices. But hey, it's my company, so I can make up the rules, right?
                          Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                            Thanks! Yep, I get razzed around the office occasionally for unconventional menswear choices. But hey, it's my company, so I can make up the rules, right?
                            That definitely helps the dynamic! Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron View Post
                              Those are beautiful.

I had read that JE boots while soft to the touch, use a thinner leather and therefore are a good option for a warmer weather boot.

Do you find that to be the case?
                              The leather is actually pretty thick and took about a week to break in. Very comfortable now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                                The leather is actually pretty thick and took about a week to break in. Very comfortable now.
                                Thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X