X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I really like these!

I do too. I find that the squarish toe doesn't bother me despite being told it should lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Schmidt View Post
      What brand/style are these?
      So funny that you meant mine! These are Allen Edmonds Verona II's. Pretty classic styled bit loafer. I find them to be quite comfortable after a very short break in period.

Comment

Feeling a little sassy today ...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

For my last day as a big-firm law talking guy, because it’s raining, and because I need to move some stuff out of my office – – I decided to change it up and wear some clunky boots to the office.

These were cheap—by Cuervo—but really comfortable and I like the style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

AE Players in Suede

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
              I really like these!
              Thanks. I hesitated a bit before buying these, wondering if the color would be too much and/or whether I'd like the chiseled toe. I ended up pulling the trigger as they're something different than the standard round toe. It doesn't hurt that they were on clearance (Alfred Sargent is doing away with their Exclusive & Country lines for some reason) and shipped for free.

I ended up really liking the toe shape after seeing it in person. So much so that I just picked up a J.Fitzpatrick pair in a similar style (MGF last) on clearance from Welted Sole . I'll be sure to share those next week! They're in the Walnut Museum Calf shade, so you may be interested based on your comments from last week.

Comment

The Dappered JC Penney boots today

Comment

Jack Erwin Carter boots in burgundy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Casual Friday had me feeling Jack Purcells this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                      Feeling a little sassy today ...

Strong combo with pants and loafers -- looks good! Although not sure I could pull that off at work or during a CO winter

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                        Jack Erwin Carter boots in burgundy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Those are beautiful.

I had read that JE boots while soft to the touch, use a thinner leather and therefore are a good option for a warmer weather boot.

Do you find that to be the case?

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                          Strong combo with pants and loafers -- looks good! Although not sure I could pull that off at work or during a CO winter

Thanks! Yep, I get razzed around the office occasionally for unconventional menswear choices. But hey, it's my company, so I can make up the rules, right?
                          Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                            Thanks! Yep, I get razzed around the office occasionally for unconventional menswear choices. But hey, it's my company, so I can make up the rules, right?
                            That definitely helps the dynamic! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                              Those are beautiful.

I had read that JE boots while soft to the touch, use a thinner leather and therefore are a good option for a warmer weather boot.

Do you find that to be the case?
                              The leather is actually pretty thick and took about a week to break in. Very comfortable now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                                The leather is actually pretty thick and took about a week to break in. Very comfortable now.
                                Thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X