replied
    Thanks fellas.

No laces today.

IMG_20191221_123549_116 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I think the hidden eyelets or lack of them, give them a great look. Also, the way you have them laced. I need to try that style.
    Very much agree.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    i was admittedly really grumpy when they first arrived. unfairly took it out on the shoes (not in any physical way, just convinced myself i didn't want them anymore).

They're lovely though. But I think I may have some brass eyelets added to give 'em just a tiiiiiiiny bit of visual pop.
    I think the hidden eyelets or lack of them, give them a great look. Also, the way you have them laced. I need to try that style.

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    WoW!
    i was admittedly really grumpy when they first arrived. unfairly took it out on the shoes (not in any physical way, just convinced myself i didn't want them anymore).

They're lovely though. But I think I may have some brass eyelets added to give 'em just a tiiiiiiiny bit of visual pop.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Navy shell Fifth Street.

IMG_20191220_075345_661 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
    WoW!

Leave a comment:

• JohnR
    replied
    Navy shell Fifth Street.

Exquisite!

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Navy shell Fifth Street.

Leave a comment:

• smitty
    replied
    Horween leather hi-top sneakers. Ink blue with gum soles by Crown Northampton. I love the look and they feel great on the feet. Incredibly comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• 77Pat
    replied
    Red Wing oxford, just returned from repair package (dropped off at heritage store in NYC). This model has been discontinued, so didn’t mind the cost (bought from Sierra trading post for $110, repair was $125). Shows wear and tear since I hadn’t done a good job with maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied

Adidas Stan Smith. Man these are comfy shoes. A little dirty but hey. They are white shoes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Loafer28
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MIS997
    replied
    Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    Eager to hear your thoughts once they arrive. I didn't find them at all uncomfortable right out of the box, but expect them to be a bit stiff initially. Be a little patient with them as they form to your feet - it happens quickly.
    The shoes are gorgeous...I’m shocked that a $70 pair of shoes can be so nice. However, I went down to a 10, and I probably need a 9.5. I ordered a second pair to decide and return the other.

Leave a comment:

• Loafer28
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    What shoes are you wearing today?

Rare wet day, so I decide to wear this pair of AE Tates with big luggy rubber soles to run some errands. First wear after buying them months ago

You might notice if you look closely that I roughed up the vamps and the backs with sandpaper and re-dyed them a more slightly purple shade of black, just to make them a bit more interesting.

They were on sale for cheap, so I thought, “why not experiment?”

Also holiday season laces by AE.

Last edited by mebejoseph; December 5, 2019, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X