• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walnut Strands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cole Hahn Grand Crosscourt II sneakers.

Comment

Inspired by [MENTION=14375]dangerpenguin[/MENTION] 's great looking loafers, I thought I'd share a pic of my trusty Nettleton shell cordovans today. It's hard for even me to believe, but these old friends have been with me for 37 years... really. Bought 'em in 1982. They've been re-heeled and soled more times than I can count yet look like they have another 40 years left in them. I guess they are a true testament to the value of pairing timeless style and quality construction...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Sperry Gold Cup for a comfortable weekend. Campfire socks courtesy of the kids for Christmas.

Comment

[MENTION=17779]minty007[/MENTION] that is fantastic- timeless indeed!

Comment

AE Grayson shell cordovan

Comment

[MENTION=18313]JPitt[/MENTION] - man AE walnut has so many varying shades. Yours are a lot lighter than mine.

As for my shoes...they were running sneakers earlier for 12 miles and I have been shoeless around the house since. Back to work tomorrow...don't know what I am going to wear yet.

Comment

AE Higgins Mill on some fresh snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

Oh, I like those. And the socks as well.
                    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                      [MENTION=18313]JPitt[/MENTION] - man AE walnut has so many varying shades. Yours are a lot lighter than mine.

As for my shoes...they were running sneakers earlier for 12 miles and I have been shoeless around the house since. Back to work tomorrow...don't know what I am going to wear yet.
                      I think the lighting makes them appear lighter than they actually are but I hear ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

Very nice. I have the Wingham, which is a similarly designed tassel loafer with a strap across the top of the foot....I like the sleeker look of yours (and the shell of course haha)

JCP Stafford Deacons made an appearance today. The very boots that started the entire addiction

Comment

Thursday Boot Company - suede Presidents Boots. I've had these for a couple of years and they have held up very well.

Comment

AE Randolph shell cordovan

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                              Oh, I like those. And the socks as well.
                              Thank You.

I have a trick that I learned with my tassel loafers after I lost my pair of AE Achesons in the flood. I loved how the Acheson tassel sat lower on the top of the toe, and the string of leather that held them didn’t go straight across like most tassel loafers. First, I untie and move the knot lower. Second, I gently stretch the leather string until they sit in the spot o want them. The first few times, the leather shrinks back to the original shape. After 3-4 wears, they stay in the right place. It makes them look less “stuffy” in my opinion.

Comment

Suede Coach chukkas on a bitter cold morning...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Working...
                                X