Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Craziness is still going on for J Crew Factory. My grown son is showing some interest in dressing like a grownup, so I picked up a dress shirt, a Thompson jacket, and a bomber jacket for him, and a pair of slippers for me for only $70 including tax. This was all at 70% off the reduced clearance prices.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    All my stuff shipped, huzzah!

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied
    The prices (and availability) seem to be changing every time I check their site...no luck getting anything into the cart yet sadly.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Gesh, snooze you loose! I guess on the plus side I did manage to save a bit of money and stay in the no-spend club a little longer

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    And today, JCrew Factory is running a big sale on clearance. 70% off if you buy 4 items. I picked up some sweaters and a pair of cords. Total was $39.
    Wow! I gotta check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Hebrew Barrister
    replied
    And today, JCrew Factory is running a big sale on clearance. 70% off if you buy 4 items. I picked up some sweaters and a pair of cords. Total was $39.

Leave a comment:

• Hebrew Barrister
    replied
    My stuff all shipped. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Hebrew Barrister
    replied
    Originally posted by RishiK View Post
    Picked up a stretch Italian flannel Ludlow suit for $54 ( $38 for jacket and $16 for pants), another pair of wool pants for $16 , Wallace and Barnes shirt for $11. Hope it all ships and Jcrew doesn't cancel the order !!
    Holy hell that's crazy on that suit. Wonder why you did so much better than i did.

Leave a comment:

• fencedwall
    replied
    I picked up a Ludlow Italian Herringbone flannel/wool jacket for $36 and got my lady friend a couple of pairs the highrise toothpick jeans that look fantastic on her.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Wow, [MENTION=6812]RishiK[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION]--great deals!

Leave a comment:

• RishiK
    replied
    Picked up a stretch Italian flannel Ludlow suit for $54 ( $38 for jacket and $16 for pants), another pair of wool pants for $16 , Wallace and Barnes shirt for $11. Hope it all ships and Jcrew doesn't cancel the order !!

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post
    Snagged the Wallace and Barnes Chore Coat, a backpack for my 3 year old and a pair of Ludlow pants for a total of $49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crazy ass sale, huh? I got:

Got all that for about what the MERCANTILE/FACTORY Walker jacket is going for with the discount. Less after my $5 rewards discount (199 points just for having signed up awhile ago, 200pts for $5 off).

Leave a comment:

• wpaulkelley
    replied
    Snagged the Wallace and Barnes Chore Coat, a backpack for my 3 year old and a pair of Ludlow pants for a total of $49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mlstein
    replied
    Don't even ask. Wool barn coat, knit, moleskin, chino blazers, those Timberland boots, etc. etc. And right after the Suitsupply outlet sale!

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    I picked up a weekend getaway type duffel bag for $40--regular $250. Super early Xmas shopping--it's for my grown son. And at that price, I even splurged on the monogram for another $7.50.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X