J.Crew 60% Off Sale Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
    Picked up a stretch Italian flannel Ludlow suit for $54 ( $38 for jacket and $16 for pants), another pair of wool pants for $16 , Wallace and Barnes shirt for $11. Hope it all ships and Jcrew doesn't cancel the order !!
    Holy hell that's crazy on that suit. Wonder why you did so much better than i did.

Comment

My stuff all shipped. Nice.

Comment

And today, JCrew Factory is running a big sale on clearance. 70% off if you buy 4 items. I picked up some sweaters and a pair of cords. Total was $39.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
          And today, JCrew Factory is running a big sale on clearance. 70% off if you buy 4 items. I picked up some sweaters and a pair of cords. Total was $39.
          Wow! I gotta check it out.
          WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Gesh, snooze you loose! I guess on the plus side I did manage to save a bit of money and stay in the no-spend club a little longer

Comment

The prices (and availability) seem to be changing every time I check their site...no luck getting anything into the cart yet sadly.

Comment

All my stuff shipped, huzzah!

Comment

Craziness is still going on for J Crew Factory. My grown son is showing some interest in dressing like a grownup, so I picked up a dress shirt, a Thompson jacket, and a bomber jacket for him, and a pair of slippers for me for only $70 including tax. This was all at 70% off the reduced clearance prices.
                  WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Working...
                  X