Weekend Wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Wear

We talk a lot about business/dress wear, but I'm curious to see how everyone dresses themselves on the weekend. My usual outfits consist of jeans or colored chinos, a polo or a washed button up, and suede bucks or canvas sneakers. What about y'all?

jeans or chinos (right now i wear my bedford linen pants a lot), linen shirts, polos. Usually my brown leather chukkas but ive got some suede bucks on the way ill be using too.

Comment

Jeans, chinos, or often shorts in the summer. Boat shoes, chukkas, long wings, or leather sandals. Plain or patterned T, polos, or lightweight button downs.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

During the day: khakis/chinos with S/S linen or madras shirt, polos, or striped Ts. Hardly ever wear jeans in the heat.

At night I usually put on an unstructured sport coat: cotton, linen, or a mix, with no or little lining. Sometimes I change into a longsleeve shirt but not always.

On the feet, I've got boat shoes, driving mocs, or desert boots (Have a really cool leather pair I got on Gilt a long time ago that are perforated leather and so breezy). If I am going out to a crowded place at night, where my feet might get stomped on or drinks spilled on them, I wear a pair of WW2 rough out boots.

Comment

I'm the reverse. I'm digging in the dirt all week for work and wear my dress clothes exclusively on the weekends.

Comment

Working...
          X