Pocket Flare & Bonobos Stretch Washed Chinos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pocket Flare & Bonobos Stretch Washed Chinos

Hi all- I have been following this forum for the past six months and have found it to be a great resource! I have recently dropped about 20lbs and have needed to update my wardrobe. I bought a couple of pairs of Bonobos Stretch Washed Chinos and love them. They are a little snug in the waistline, but not uncomfortably so. My question is around pocket flare. There isn't a noticeable flare when standing, but there is when sitting. Is this normal? The pants are 36x30 slim fit. FWIW, I am 5'10" and 195 lbs. Thanks for any insight!

I get that while sitting. Not an issue. If you get it while standing, I think the issue is your pants are too tight but I forget which part...maybe the waist?

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      I get that while sitting. Not an issue. If you get it while standing, I think the issue is your pants are too tight but I forget which part...maybe the waist?
      Pocket flare when standing mens it's too snug in the hips, I think.

Comment

Pocket flare while sitting is pretty normal I’d say. The pockets are typically situated right around your hip crease so the fabric there is going to bunched a bit out of shape one way or another when you’re seated.
        Ben

Comment

Thanks all- this helps!

Comment

Working...
          X