This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Handful

Regarding the 40 percent off at Express mentioned in today's Handful, I just wanted to chime in and say I can vouch for their Merino blend sweaters. I bought a chest stripe crew neck a few weeks ago on a whim after seeing it in a previous handful. It is one of my favorite sweaters now. In fact, I bought a couple of the turtlenecks because I like the material so well. It's very soft and pretty warm, maybe warmer than the pure Merino sweaters I own. I can't speak to durability yet, but no issues so far.

Anyway, just wanted to put in my two cents in case anyone was considering purchasing. No, I do not work for Express.

The item that caught my eye on the handful today was the moon. Man I'd like this thing on my desk.

Comment

I have a sweater--60% merino/40% acrylic--and what I don't like about it is the smell of my deodorant and body odor linger. I'm wary about buying something that is NOT 100% wool.

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION], I'm with you on that one! ^
        Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Today's Handful

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
          The item that caught my eye on the handful today was the moon. Man I'd like this thing on my desk.
          https://goo.gl/images/5ZudzY

Comment

Working...
          X