Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else buy the Bonobos seersucker shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else buy the Bonobos seersucker shirt?

I got the blue one in medium and the fit is pretty awful. Couple inches too big in the waist/midsection but the real issue is the gigantic sleeves. It doesn't make much sense considering their suit sleeves are spot on. I emailed them and they are out of all sizes in the blue and are not restocking, it was a limited run. So she said to try to wash it and see if it fits any better, and if not send it back for a refund or exchange for something different.

Can't speak to the shirt, but the seersucker suit is KILLER.

Comment

Yeah I have the navy charleston seersucker suit and its my favorite in my (small) collection. The fit "OTR" was awesome, which is why the shirt bothers me so much.

Comment

Their casual shirts seem to run pretty large, unfortunately (haven't tried their dress shirts, as I'm set on those for now). It does seem odd, as their fit for suits and pants are great and trend toward slim fitting.

Comment

Jordan, I found that their shirts had a very strange fit. The shoulders were bizarrely spaced which caused the sleeves to pull, and the arm holes were larger than I would have liked. The sleeves themselves were billowy. The dress shirts have the same fit problems.

Comment

My understanding is their clothing is sourced from all sorts of different wholesalers. A ninja who posted on here explained why waist sizes can be so different on some of their different style pants because of that + different tolerances for each factory. I bet that shirt and the suit aren't made in the same factory.

Comment

@Vespa -- definitely makes sense that they're sourced differently, but I don't see why that'd make a difference on the cut, which would be provided by Bonobos, not the manufacturer. Shirt-to-shirt differences I'd agree with you on, but these issues run deeper than that.

Comment

Plus, I would excpect bonobos inspects production pieces to make sure they meet standards, and these should have been caught way before going out the door to anyone.

Comment

This is why I'm still not comfortable buying clothes online...

Comment

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Welcome to ==== http://www.fashion-long-4biz.com ==

Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35

Jordan (1-22)&2009 shoes $45

Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $35

Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $30

T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $14

Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$34

Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$15

New era cap $16

Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18

FREE SHIPPING

=== http://www.fashion-long-4biz.com

=== http://www.fashion-long-4biz.com