Jos A Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jos A Bank

I know not many here are fans of JAB but isn't $100 for one of their half canvassed reserve suits pretty darn good? I need a new work beater for winter.

If the fit is good, then yes. Their half canvassed aren't half bad.

Comment

IF THE SUIT DON’T FIT YOU MUST AQUI-... but really, what he said ^.
      Ben

Comment

I'm very happy with the 1905 suit I purchased last year for only $79.

In keeping with the other comments above, because fit IS SO IMPORTANT, I spent about $100 having it tailored.

But for $180 all in, for a 100% wool suit, it's a really nice suit.
        WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

I have a couple of the Reserve suits I bought for $125 and $239. They're worth about 3 or 4 hundred dollars, probably.

Comment

Funny thing, so I added to my cart 2 reserve suits and a signature and thought I would give them a chance. Went to place my order and it wouldn't take. So I waited until later today. Checked the cart, same price $97 each. Checked out and they range up for $398, $598 & $598. 😂 God's way of telling me no?

Comment

Leave them in your cart and check back from time to time. The Reserve sport coats are a good deal at around 100 dollars as well. They're made in China but the cloth is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kddub2001 View Post
                Funny thing, so I added to my cart 2 reserve suits and a signature and thought I would give them a chance. Went to place my order and it wouldn't take. So I waited until later today. Checked the cart, same price $97 each. Checked out and they range up for $398, $598 & $598. 😂 God's way of telling me no?
                I'd take a screenshot of the cart, and email it with a query to the store. The sale price might be a glitch, so you can't check out with it, but it's also possible the checkout system isn't correctly reading the sale. Hope it's the latter and the store honours the advertised price.

Comment

Man, JAB Reserve suits are going for 1200 when I look online...

Comment

Originally posted by Cbiscuit View Post
                    Man, JAB Reserve suits are going for 1200 when I look online...
                    Don't even look outside of their sale and clearance sections.

Comment

Well, I just pulled the trigger on a gray wool/silk blend blazer to replace one that's been a staple in my wardrobe for at least 15-20 years. The old one is three button and just looks so oddly boxy now that I've updated most of my other suits and jackets.

How can I lose for $67?

Thanks for starting the thread [MENTION=14915]Kddub2001[/MENTION] !

Comment

Like I said in the original post, they might not be popular here but they have some crazy deals sometimes!

Comment

Their price is not as inflated as it once was, but the retail price is still 3+ times that of a reasonable price for the product they are selling. They regularly have 50% off clearance price, which can make them 70%+ off the retail price, and only then I would consider.

Comment

Originally posted by mochi123 View Post
                            Their price is not as inflated as it once was, but the retail price is still 3+ times that of a reasonable price for the product they are selling. They regularly have 50% off clearance price, which can make them 70%+ off the retail price, and only then I would consider.
                            Well, I picked up a blazer for 80% off two days ago and now I just checked and it is 90% off. Which kind of pisses me off.

But instead of being upset, I'll just get another one in a different color. For only $38!

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                              Well, I picked up a blazer for 80% off two days ago and now I just checked and it is 90% off. Which kind of pisses me off.

But instead of being upset, I'll just get another one in a different color. For only $38!
                              Haha yeah, I thought many other mall based retailers doing 40% off as a built in pricing model was bad, but then I met Jos. A. Bank!

Comment

Working...
                              X