Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweater recs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sweater recs

    Hoping to get a recommendation on a dark colored chunky cardigan sweater without a shawl neck collar. No preference on price, but ideally machine washable. For some reason it seems like every sweater comes with a shawl collar now.

    #2
    https://www.orvis.com/p/double-breas...l-sweater/2jgc

    Brooks brothers also has a couple mock neck options:
    https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Textu...efault,pd.html

    Comment


      #3
      https://www.aransweatermarket.com/me...-neck-cardigan

      I guess it's not that popular coz it's not the best look. It adds a lot of weight in the arms and body with nothing in the neck area, making you look like you have a weak neck and not much traps, or if you do it just makes you look fatter in the torso. It also doesn't make too much sense if you want a lot of warmth in the body but leave your neck exposed, unless you use a scarf or use the sweater as a mid layer.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by julius12 View Post
        https://www.aransweatermarket.com/me...-neck-cardigan

        I guess it's not that popular coz it's not the best look. It adds a lot of weight in the arms and body with nothing in the neck area, making you look like you have a weak neck and not much traps, or if you do it just makes you look fatter in the torso. It also doesn't make too much sense if you want a lot of warmth in the body but leave your neck exposed, unless you use a scarf or use the sweater as a mid layer.
        The main reason I dont want a shawl neck is because I am bald and I dont want my head to look like a clit.

        I like those other two options though, thanks gradstudent.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by whereismurder View Post
          The main reason I dont want a shawl neck is because I am bald and I dont want my head to look like a clit.

          I like those other two options though, thanks gradstudent.
          A clit? lol, that's a new one!

          Comment


            #6
            https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/e8...6e8e49db09.jpg

            For as long as the shawl collar doesn't go up to your ears and it's not flesh-colored I don't think you'll look like a clit.

            Comment


              #7
              Well, that depends on his skin tone and facial structure...

              Comment


                #8
                Northern Watters has many options and they respond promptly to emails. Made entirely in Canada. Just FYI I wouldn't recommend putting any decent sweater into a washing machine.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by whereismurder View Post
                  The main reason I dont want a shawl neck is because I am bald and I dont want my head to look like a clit.

                  I like those other two options though, thanks gradstudent.
                  Im cracking up over here LOL!

                  That is hysterical.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by whereismurder View Post
                    The main reason I dont want a shawl neck is because I am bald and I dont want my head to look like a clit.

                    I like those other two options though, thanks gradstudent.
                    Originally posted by neminat View Post
                    Im cracking up over here LOL!

                    That is hysterical.
                    Oh man, you better stay away from hoodies, then, or you'll look like a right ole cu*t!! Hahaha clitoral hood joke!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Do people not watch the league? https://youtu.be/ROD2GNOZOzA?t=195

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Just picked this up and wearing it now, plus it's machine washable: https://www.target.com/p/men-s-light...57#lnk=sametab

                        The brown is a bit darker then it appears on my screen

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                          Oh man, you better stay away from hoodies, then, or you'll look like a right ole cu*t!! Hahaha clitoral hood joke!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by neminat View Post
                            Im cracking up over here LOL!

                            That is hysterical.
                            Same. I actually lol-ed.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I almost s&%t my Calvins.
                              Last edited by joekono; November 10, 2018, 06:12 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X