Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yea or Nay? Florsheim's 'Foundry' boot collection: Horween Chromexcel/Goodyear welt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea or Nay? Florsheim's 'Foundry' boot collection: Horween Chromexcel/Goodyear welt

Was curious as to your thoughts on Florsheim's new 'Foundry' line of boots:

Cap Toe Boot (5 different colors) Horween Chromexcel/Goodyear welt, $280.00

Plain Toe Chukka Boot (5 different colors) CF Stead or Horween Chromexcel/Goodyear welt, $280.00

They look pretty good and the leather doesn’t look too shiny on them. When I pulled up the website, I saw a price of $405, so I’m not sure of the difference there.

Comment

I hereby write them off for labeling a 4 eyelet pair boot as a chukka.

Comment

I have a Florsheim imperial chukka that's goodyear welted and uses horween crazy horse leather. I am very happy with it. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from that line again. So, if I was in the market, I would consider these. More so the captoe, than the chukka. I wouldn't pay $400 for them but if they are on a discount, sure. I bought mine for about $130.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post
          They look pretty good and the leather doesn’t look too shiny on them. When I pulled up the website, I saw a price of $405, so I’m not sure of the difference there.
          Weird, I jus saw this and checked and it's posted at $280. Not too shabby for horween and GYW.

Comment

I wonder if anyone could compare that captoe with Thursday Boot Co.
            I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

Comment

Working...
            X