Suit Supply Havanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suit Supply Havanna

In Pink Herringbone, for the Fall. Thoughts? Too showy?

I'm wondering the same thing. I was seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on it, but then had second thoughts. Am interested in hearing what others have to say/think.

Comment

That’ll be an Outlet piece for sure haha

Comment

That much pink requires you have the right skin and hair colouring. Beyond that it's situational; that's very much a casual, flashy suit. Note the shoes and accessories with which Suit Supply styled it. If you aren't aiming to loudly proclaim your creativity and individuality, and most importantly aren't comfortable with making that public proclamation, it's easy to look awkward and gauche.

Comment

I wouldn't, but my tastes are much more traditional. That's a WHOLE lotta pink.

Comment

Drawstring trousers? Please tell me those are drawstring trousers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats a hate it or love it piece - if you've even got 1% doubt on pulling the trigger, it will probably just sit unworn in your closet.

Comment

I wouldn't if I were you. Very limited situation where you can wear it without people staring at you, not in a good way.

Comment

I’ve really wanted a pink jacket ever since they put one on a guy in the very first episode of the original Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

However, the full suit is a bit much for me as someone who’s not a full-time style blogger/influencer/whatever.
                  Ben

Comment

Yeah, I think just the pink jacket would be a smarter investment. I really like that muted pink color of that Havanna. I think it would look great with the Fall foliage.

Comment

Yeah I saw that and I don't think I personally would buy it. It's still an investment and yo to have no doubt the night/day you go out wearing it. Incidentally, I have been waiting for an Olive plain color from SuitSupply and they finally delivered. Some people say that might be an uncommon suit color but I beg to differ on that. It is a nice suit though and your cash and if I did have to wear a pink suit, it probably would be that one. I also agree with the other post, a pink jacket would be better.

Comment

Working...
                      X