• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks You Really Like

Pictures of looks that inspire you or you wish you could steal

Some more

Comment

Those all seem very accessible/attainable. Working towards buying the looks?

Comment

That's the kind of look I'm going for.

Comment

@ nicholascrawford

Yeah working towards / searching for knock offs. The first one is a look from Zegna and probably costs $5k total. Not about to drop that sort of dough just yet. If anyone has seen anything like it let me know.

Comment

For starters...

Comment

I love the first one in AJ25's post. If it were me, I would probably wear a gingham shirt instead of stripes. Also, does anyone else think that tie bar is both too high and too wide for the tie?

Comment

@BJ : I think stripes go well with this particular tie, but I would wear gingham over stripes any day. The tie bar is too wide, but the height looks fine to me.

Comment

I think Cannon nailed it for me.

@BJ- The tie bar does look a bit long, but if it were much lower it would be hidden when the jacket is buttoned (which it should be if hes standing)

Comment

Yikes. GQ would hate me. I usually wear mine right in the middle of their "Too Low" section. Oh well.

Comment

+1 to James Bond, Bruce Wayne, and the mad men guy.

I want to know what jacket they have Daniel Craig wearing at the start of the skyfall trailer, I was going to buy a replica of the coat he had at the end of QoS for winter. Planning on purchasing the Tom Ford from the desert, can't find the Y-3 he has in the above picture, and the place making an identical coat isn't making them now.

Comment

Does anybody else think Don Draper's ties are too narrow for his frame? Don't get me wrong, you could do way, way worse for a style icon, but it's just something I've noticed when watching the show. The photo Cannon posted is a little better than most of his skimpier ties. I usually am more inspired by Roger or Pete.

Comment

Re: Don Draper

Where is this "only button the bottom button on a two-button suit" look coming from? I've even seen many people on the street doing this, purposefully or not.

Comment

@jose_jackson, I've noticed that sometimes too. He can often pull it off, but not always.

This one is actually pretty easy to steal, but he has such a great tailor that I'll post it anyways.

Comment

@Cannon

I also really liked Daniel Craig's look in Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Now only if I lived somewhere cold enough to pull of half the things he wore.

Comment

Working...
                              X