Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for Office Appropriate Performance/Tech Chinos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for Office Appropriate Performance/Tech Chinos?

I'm looking for Chinos that can be worn with a polo or dress shirt to the office (hospital floor) day in and day out. Most important is something that resists staining, and has great flexibility. Also, affordable i.e not Outlier 60/30 $250 pants.

What are you go-to's?

Originally posted by goingmachfive View Post
    I'm looking for Chinos that can be worn with a polo or dress shirt to the office (hospital floor) day in and day out. Most important is something that resists staining, and has great flexibility. Also, affordable i.e not Outlier 60/30 $250 pants.

What are you go-to's?
    I recently got a pair of Everlane mid weight slim fit chinos and they fit pretty damn well, and I rarely ever find pants that fit great OTR. They look polished enough for the office but i wouldn’t hesitate wearing them casually either. $68 is a bit pricey but relative to other competitors it’s pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out also J.Crew 484 Lightweight Chinos. They have a nice fit and are very comfy.

Comment

I can't tell you the brand, or whether they hold up or not, but last time I was in Target they had "golf" pants that seem to fit your needs. I almost walked out with them, despite not being a golfer, because they looked just like chinos I could wear to the office, but seemed to be made of lightweight and technical fabric. I wouldn't wear them with a blazer/SC but they were fine for casual/occasional office wear. A friend of mine is a college football coach and has to wear "dress style" pants on the sidelines and these seemed very similar.

Having not purchased them, I can't comment on whether they made any of those swishing noises that Joe mentioned in his review of technical chinos recently.

I'm sorry I don't have more help, but you might want to swing by Target or another store that would carry similarly styled golfing pants.

Comment

Working...
        X