Jordan's BR post not opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan's BR post not opening

I assume it's because the title leads off with a % sign that's messing up the URL for the forum software. Can you repost what you said? Or can someone else post the 40% off coupon code?

I think its BRSUMMER40 ...that's what I just saw on retailmenot, I received an email for BRSUMMER30, but that's just 30% off

Comment

woops! Sorry about that. Here is a recap of the post

The BR sale going on gives you 30,35, or 40% off when you go to their page, and we all know barely anyone ever gets 40%. However, its handled by the website so with a little tweaking of the cookie the website hands out, you can force it to change to the 40% off code. The instructions are:

Using Firefox add the add-on 'cookies manager' or in Chrome, add the extension 'editthiscookie'

Open up the extension / addon after viewing bananarepublic site (and it says 30% off at the top banner)

Find gap.com cookies and search for the cookie 'mktUniversalPersist'

Edit the cookie and scroll all the way to the end where it says 'SEG' then a charater. change that last character to a 'D' and save.

Refresh and your banner should say 40% off and give you the BRSUMMER40 coupon, add this coupon code when you're checking out.

Comment

Pitt - It is BRSUMMER40 but it wont let you use that code unless you edit the cookie, as described in my post above this one.

Comment

Thanks Jordan, yeah I'm gonna try that out now on Firefox

Comment

Nice. It's been posted in the DAN thread

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/de.../37#post-25763

Comment

thx. these seem to not work on the chinos huh?

Comment

Awesome Jordan.. that worked like a charm. I really have to say, that's very impressive man. Thank you!

Comment

picked up white slim fit stretch shirt to go w/ my jcrew thompson suit, and white slub s/s henley for ~$60

Comment

Working...
                  X