Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicholascrawford
    replied

I'm an Indochino fan. I wore the pants from one of their suits yesterday. They feel amazing. And I wore one of their suits the day before. Tons of compliments. The process is a journey, I'll tell you that, but I think their suit patterns are ideal for tall, thin men.

Leave a comment:

• TheJagMan
    replied

The $379 Danielle from Wizard of AAHS is highly recommended...I've seen one in person, they're very nicer than any JAB...

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Wizard-of-Aahs/_i.html?submit=Search&_nkw=daniele&_sid=6685350

This is in their description:

No expense was spared on this suit it is first cabin all the way. The fabric is a superfine, super 150s wool in a tropical weight suitable for year round use. It has notched lapels, dual side vents in a single breasted 2 button design.

The following is what sets this suit apart from other boutique labels putting it "Best of class"...A full floating canvas front, NO fusing, pick stitching around the lapels reaching all the way to the hem, then around the pockets and even along the back vents!

! Check out our references links below, do an Internet search or check out online fashion forums and you can see what makes us one of eBay's special elite sellers!

Leave a comment:

• ryan2
    started a topic Online Custom Suits

Online Custom Suits

I know not many people on here are fans of Indochino, but has anyone tried other companies like them? iTailor?

With store bought suits, there is typically something that the tailor can't fix. I should wear a 38 jacket, but my shoulders never seem to fit right, so I have to downsize to a 36 and tailors have chore to get everything else right. I want to try an online custom company but don't know which one. Any good experiences?

Working...
X