How is this outfit for the beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this outfit for the beach

We are going down to Edisto Island for my nephew's baptism. The baptism will be at church with a reception to follow. What do you guys think of this? Any other ideas. I also wonder which shoes to wear. This is not a formal event but I want to dress well and dress respectfully for the ceremony.

Shirt (Blue) - http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?GENERIC%3C%3Eedit_produc t_flag=true&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302044513 &PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441807985&remove_cart_i ndex=1&nav_type=FACTORY&bmForm=persistent_shopping _cart&bmFormID=1337879428542&bmSubmit=edit_cart_it em&bmUID=1337879428542

Pants (Almond) - http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?GENERIC%3C%3Eedit_produc t_flag=true&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302058763 &PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441821918&remove_cart_i ndex=0&nav_type=FACTORY&bmForm=persistent_shopping _cart&bmFormID=1337880390053&bmSubmit=edit_cart_it em&bmUID=1337880390053

Jacket - JCrew Factory Chino blazer

Tie - I have a yellow/white/light blue plaid tie

Shoes - Sperry boat shoes or AE Veronas.

You'll love the Bedford pants in linen. Im wearing mine right now (have both grey and almond). They are extremely comfortable and perfect for warm weather.

Comment

I have that shirt in my shopping bag...trying to decide whether to pull the trigger. If only free shipping...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

How slim are those Bedford pants? I'm a 33 in Levi 505s (perfect fit) and was wondering if I should size up.

Comment

They aren't baggy at all. They taper on the way down. Im kinda between 31-32, most 32s are slightly big on me now, these are basically perfect.

Comment

Is it an aggressive taper like an alpha khaki? Or is it more reasonable? They're so cheap right now that I'm thinking of buying one or both colors!

Comment

The only thing keeping me from those pants (and this entire J. Crew sale for that matter) is that shipping rate.

In terms of that outfit, I think it'll work great. What color boat shoes? If the Veronas are brown, I think I'd probably go with those.

Comment

It's a reasonable taper. It's not what I would call a "slim fit". Just tapered so it doesn't appear baggy. I think its pretty spot on.

Comment

Ordered this today. Couldn't pass up the 30%.

Comment

Working...
                  X