Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    White. Off-white. Any shade of grey. Any shade of blue. Since white and blue are basically your major options for shirt colors anyway, I feel like olive should generally be easy to pair.

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    Cream would be my top choice. I think dark burgundy works well (avoids looking too Xmas-y)

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by AngusM View Post
    Seconded.

Also, I think red and black might be the only colors that don't work with olive.
    Maybe not. I dont wear black anymore though so its hard for me to say. it wasnt a conscious thing, I just realized one day that I had no black items in my wardrobe. And I have always struggled to work red into my rotations too. I like red, I just dont buy red. Burgundy is much more my speed.

Leave a comment:

• AngusM
    replied
    Originally posted by idvsego View Post
    When I am hunting for this kind of thing I just google image search for "men's olive pants" and go from there.
    Seconded.

Also, I think red and black might be the only colors that don't work with olive.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    navy, denim, light blue, pink, burgundy, lavender (possibly), cream/oatmeal, grey. When I am hunting for this kind of thing I just google image search for "men's olive pants" and go from there.

Leave a comment:

• JT10000
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostromo View Post
    Hi all, I got some olive khakis recently and am having trouble finding shirts to wear on top. The complimentary color is red but that looks christmasy, all other colors seem to clash, black makes me look like that militia kid from my high school. Is white really my only option? Anyone else found something that works for them?
    white blue yellow pink tan

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Navy or denim for sure

Leave a comment:

• Nostromo
    started a topic Tops for olive pants?

Tops for olive pants?

Hi all, I got some olive khakis recently and am having trouble finding shirts to wear on top. The complimentary color is red but that looks christmasy, all other colors seem to clash, black makes me look like that militia kid from my high school. Is white really my only option? Anyone else found something that works for them?
Working...
X