Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tat
    replied

@Rufiooo, imo u can break it up. I especially enjoy the pants because of its lightweight feel. My main reason for purchase was due to its lightweight material as a suit, it works great in the 105+ degree summers I endure.

Leave a comment:

• Rufiooo
    replied

can i break this suit up and wear the jacket w/ jeans on a night out? (clubs, etc)

Leave a comment:

• Tat
    replied

Its a dark charcoal / black suit.

By no means does it look like a 100% black suit...if thats what u were going for, I wouldn't have recommended you purchase it.

In fact, if its that important to u, u should only purchase items that specifically say something in regards to black in color only.

Leave a comment:

• tucker940
    replied

i just order one

hoping the color of the suit is more towards black color than grey

at work i have wear only black suits

can anyone confirm this?

Leave a comment:

• frost
    replied

... just kidding fellas

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

5'10 154lbs 38.5 chest Wearing 38R

Leave a comment:

• tdig
    replied

I have tiny shoulders and no chest (just about 37")...

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

Weird. 5"10.5 and 160lbs and the 38r just needs some waist suppresion and sleeves taken up for me.

Leave a comment:

• risingstars
    replied

tdig i'm also 5'11 170 and most 38r run a tad too small for me. Just curious what your chest size is? My chest is a true 39" but i am planning to slim down to 160ish.

Leave a comment:

• tdig
    replied

im 5'11 150 and the 38r was WAY too big. zero chance that a tailor could make it work.

Leave a comment:

• LakeCharles
    replied

I'm 5'9 and 155ish.

Leave a comment:

• BrownCow
    replied

I have a friend who is a 36 and did not fit into the 38R navy Thompson blazer, so I'd assume the same is true for the suit?

Does anyone have any idea on how the pants fit? I'm usually a 32/34, and a 32/32 fits me with no break. Seeing as they don't have the longer size, do the pants fit low enough on the waist to hit my shoes/can they be extended?

Leave a comment:

• Totino
    replied

I usually wear the same size as you. I got the 38R and was absolutely SWIMMING in it. No way is was salvageable through a tailor either, IMO. I ended up sending it back....

What's your height/weight?

Leave a comment:

• LakeCharles
    started a topic J Crew Factory Thompson

J Crew Factory Thompson

Hey folks, I've heard the sizing runs a bit small on these. I'm normally a 38S (36R in some). Do you think a 38R would be anywhere near my ballpark or just skip it?

Thanks!

Working...
X