No announcement yet.

Orient watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruschetta, appreciate the information. Does LIW also offer the same "free watch" add-on?

Comment

Just ordered a Ray since their stock is depleting quickly, again. That is one popular watch.

Comment

Has anyone that ordered through OWUSA not gotten a confirmation email pretty quickly? It's been a few hours and never got one. Kinda makes me worry since that stuff is generally automated and immediate.

Comment

Jordan, I don't think that Orient Watch USA sends out confirmation emails. Instead, they have a page at https://orientwatchusa.com/customer/account/ that allows you to view the invoice, tracking info, etc.

Comment

I thought the final page of checkout said it would, but I could be mistaken.

Comment

@Jordan: Check you spam folder. Mine was in there(ordered from OWUSA as well)

Comment

Wow, thats where it was. Can't believe I didnt think of that.

Comment

Finally got the Ray in. Lovely watch. I had to get the bracelet taken in a bit but a local jeweler did it for free and that was to be expected.

Shipping was pretty slow, but customer service was great and OWUSA kept me in the loop the whole way. I definitely feel confident in purchasing from them.

Comment

That's good to hear, I've been eyeballing a couple of their watches, I know that their quality was pretty spot on, but I wasn't sure about OWUSA as a company, after reading all of these good reviews looks like my wrist will feel heavier and my wallet will feel lighter.

Comment

FWIW, I Bought the Orient Union back in February and it already stopped working. I've only worn the watch about a dozen times in the four months of ownership. Not sure if it's an indication of Orient quality or that I received a lemon. I just sent it back to get it fixed under the warranty.

Comment

That's not good to hear, Juan, let me know how the warranty process goes (easy or if they give you trouble, etc).

Comment

@Mike W - So far, I've had no issues and they have been very responsive to my emails. I did have to pay to ship the watch to them and I had to send them a $12 check fo them to ship the watch back. Also, they told me it could take between one and two months for them to repair the watch, depending on the availability of the parts.

I have another Orent watch (Chief) that I purchased in December of last year and that one has no issues. So, I probably just got a lemon with the Union model.

Comment

whats everyone's opinion on this Orient ER24005W - Bambino 260.00 - 30% off = $182.00

its a 40mm and my wrist is 6.75"

Comment

Comment

i just photoshopped it on a nato to see how it would look.

Comment

Working...
                                X