Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportjackets, 6 under $40 w/20% coupon, expires 5/23...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportjackets, 6 under $40 w/20% coupon, expires 5/23...

Originally posted this in the wrong place and figured it'd be better here...

Several sportjackets, (8 around $50 or less) mostly linen/canvas...Promo code BASEBALL and PIN 8140 (expires on 5/23) takes an additional 20% and free shipping over $50...Generally speaking, LE's codes do not always work for sale/clearance items but this code the exception, probably want to get rid of stock prior to their memorial day sale...

http://www.landsend.com/ix/overstock...3A+low+to+high

I have that blue chambray blazer that is listed first at that link. It needed quite a bit of tailoring, and I'm still not very happy with it (it's abnormally long).

That said, I've been disappointed with about 90% of the clothing that I've bought from LE/LEC. If you're into their cuts/styles, then you might like the jacket.

Comment

Anyone have suggestions for one of these that might fit well?

Looking for something pretty slim and not too long. Close to the BB Fitzgerald fit in 38R if possible.

Comment

Also looking to grab a Sportcoat, any picks for style and fit?

Comment

Man, none of those look appealing, even for under $25.

Comment

runners n jeans, stop reading my mind and voicing my opinions for me.

Comment

^^^ what they said.

Comment

I've had the chambray, the nailhrad, and the twill... and returned all 3 for one reason or another.

Comment

I got the nailhead last year for $20.

Basically flushed that $20 down the toilet. Horrible fit. I ordered a large and was absolutely swimming in it. Very unflattering cut. I'd definitely recommend sizing down 1-2 sizes.

Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

That seals the deal for me, I bought the $21, $25 and $49 jackets for my upcoming trip to Vegas but it looks like I will be returning them...

Comment

heh, I'm a 6'0 42 chest to a 33 waist, so all these horrible cuts usually end up fitting well on me...i have 1 or 2 lands end blazers and 1 of them didnt even need tailoring it fit so well off the rack

Comment

Working...
                      X