Fitted caps - something besides sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitted caps - something besides sports

Hey guys, any recommendations for fitted caps that have something besides sports teams on them?

I lost my Yankees hat and need to replace it. Some people ask me about the team and things can get uncomfortable, even though at least I do live in New York.

Anyway I’m looking for some suggestions for fitted hats that aren’t team related. I am a size 8 hat so I need fitted hats for them to fit usually. I wish my college made fitted hats but they don’t.

Originally posted by gochrisgo View Post
    Hey guys, any recommendations for fitted caps that have something besides sports teams on them?

I lost my Yankees hat and need to replace it. Some people ask me about the team and things can get uncomfortable, even though at least I do live in New York.

Anyway I’m looking for some suggestions for fitted hats that aren’t team related. I am a size 8 hat so I need fitted hats for them to fit usually. I wish my college made fitted hats but they don’t.

Take a look at Ebbets Field Flannels. You can find well constructed hats with little known teams or you can find something that is plain like this one.
    Burgundy Wool Vintage Cap

Comment

Allen Edmonds has some in clearance.

Comment

I am a size 8 hat so I need fitted hats for them to fit usually. I wish my college made fitted hats but they don’t.
        https://www.bigheadcaps.com

I've got a melon of a head and "normal" hats are never really deep enough for me. I have a couple of cadet style brimmed caps from here, and a couple of flex fitted baseball caps. I added a small white Clemson patch on my black one and it looks great. Tons of different hat styles to choose from
        We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by fencedwall View Post
          Take a look at Ebbets Field Flannels. You can find well constructed hats with little known teams or you can find something that is plain like this one.
          Burgundy Wool Vintage Cap
          Ebbets has some solid products, but are only good for fall/winter IMO as they're wool and get toasty fast.

While not fitted, I was in Todd Snyder this weekend and they had some New Era x TS hats in chino which were pretty cool: https://www.toddsnyder.com/collectio...yc18-navy-navy

Comment

I got a Detroit Tigers-esque hat made by Stockbridge Sewing Works a couple years back - they're an outfit that allows you to design your own cap. 5 panel, 6 panel, 8 panel, pillbox...you decide the which, and the color(s) you want and what you want on it, if anything, and if you want contrast piping on the seams you can get that too. Mine's made of light weight two tone wool - navy visor, light grey cap, with an orange old English D on it. They're around $45 bucks so not that much more than MLB licensed gear. They will not violate MLB trademarks, so you can't get an exact MLB replica, but you're not going for that anyway. https://www.stockbridgesewingworks.com/
            “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Comment

I lost my Yankees hat

Congrats!

Go Sox!

Comment

Check out Goorin Bros. I have several of their hats in different styles. All are good quality. No complaints.

Comment

I have a few solid colors. I just go to the hat shop and get the blanks they use for embroidering. I also have some state park caps I got from rei. Mesh back and elastic fitted so they are good for outdoor activities or warm weather. Not good for riding in a jeep with the top down though. Fit isn't tight enough. Trust me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.lids.com has a bunch of fitted hats besides sports teams. Can get blanks and customize them as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X