Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Sorry, I didn't make much sense in my post, but you figured it out.

Leave a comment:

• runners n jeans
    replied

San Diego? You could wear flip-flops with that outfit and you'd still be considered dress well.

Don't sweat it man, just wear the pants and waistcoat with a well-fitting white dress shirt and you'll be good to go.

Leave a comment:

• AllDayEveryDay
    replied

San Diego. Unfortunately I have no clue how to post a pic. It's really subtle though. Doesn't look much different than the faded black one that Joe reviewed. It almost looks light gray from a distance. Close up you can see that it is actually a blue tone.

Leave a comment:

• thmage
    replied

Where on the West Coast? Cause it tends to be pretty casual here.

Also, do you have a picture so we can see the color?

Leave a comment:

• AllDayEveryDay
    replied

@nicholascrawford yes I don't have the jacket. Bought the pants and vest on clearance with 30% off for a TOTAL of under 60 bucks. Too good to pass up. They didn't have the blazer at the time.. Figured id pick on up later even if it was close to full price I'd have made off like a bandit. Jacket never showed back up and when it did the had abandoned the blue color I have in favor of a new "faded black" color. Sooooo... Trying to make the best of the situation.

@greg I'm not opposed to just wearing the pants w/o the vest. I think if I keep it some relaxed it can look good. With the vest I agree it may look awkward. So any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

Depending on how noticeable the striping is, that could look awkward with just one piece too...

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

You don't have a vest but no jacket? I'm wondering how you could wear the pants and vest without looking like you're missing the important part...

You may be best not wearing them together.

Leave a comment:

• AllDayEveryDay
    started a topic Shirt/shoe advice

Shirt/shoe advice

Hi guys. Anyone remember this post http://dappered.com/2011/05/the-summ...ludlow-review/ from Joe? I am taking a trip to the west coast this week and would like a chance to wear this suit in the evening. I own just the pants and waist coat in the new port blue stripe, and I'm stumped on how to wear it... Don't want it dressed up to stuffy proportions, wanna keep it relaxed but nice enough to gain entrance in a nicer bar or night club. Any suggestions on appropriate (and affordable) shoe styles/colors and shirt styles/colors combination?

Thanks!

Working...
X