I need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianr View Post
    Oh yea... And I would never trust a dry cleaner to alter expensive items. The fact that they had "notes" and didn't exactly pin/mark the spot to hem is a red flag.
    Sadly, not a lot of selection here in Williamsburg, VA, but I will definitely try to find someone new.

Comment

That's a great way to look at it. Mistakes happen. Life has a way of rewarding people that handle situations like this. Kudos to you brother!

Comment

You'll likely have to take the L and move on. Consider it an unfortunately pricey way to figure out you had the wrong tailor.

I still haven't gotten a pair of 2016 TS selv jeans tailored, although I've been meaning to. Good chance this makes me store them another summer before it happens now...

Comment

Originally posted by robrose68 View Post
          Sadly, not a lot of selection here in Williamsburg, VA, but I will definitely try to find someone new.
          If I were there, I would try Saigon Tailors. The reviews sound like it is just a person operating out of a garage storefront behind their house. The one negative review is someone that couldn't find it.

Comment

Working...
          X