Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicholascrawford
    replied

There are definite pluses to stores, but sizing selection is not one of them. I like being in close proximity to a lot of stores for easy returns and for browsing the clearance rack. I wasn't so much criticizing CT stores as defending them.

Leave a comment:

• rob2
    replied

The beauty of a nearby store though is that you can try the different shirt and suit cuts for sizing, without having to take a guess on on-line ordering, then order away on-line for the colours and patterns you want.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

nicholas, I agree with you completely. Once you know your size there's no reason to go into the store. Also, Charles Tyrwhitt has better online sales than in-store sales when it comes to shirts.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

All clothing stores, even Brooks Brothers stores, have lousy selections. You can find a bazillion 16.5" shirts only to find nothing in a 14.5". Hmm, I wonder why people are opting to buy online. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• AedanM
    replied

I was in the DC store a few days ago exchanging a shirt that I bought online. It's a nice store but the selection kinda sucks. They didn't have anything in a 14.5 and only 2 shirts in a 15. I wanted something non-iron but I had to go with regular and it wrinkles SO easily.

Their suits look pretty nice though. Reasonably priced too.

Leave a comment:

• aglass
    replied

They also just opened a store in DC on Connecticut Ave close to Dupont. Seems they are trying to increase their American brick & mortar presence.

Leave a comment:

• rob2
    started a topic Charles Tyrwhitt

Charles Tyrwhitt

For those of you in NY, a new store has just been opened - how many do you guess need before they let me have one within a few thousand kilometres of home??

From the CT facebook page:

New store now open - Avenue of the Americas, New York

Thursday in 1177 Avenue of the Americas, New York

We're proud to announce the opening of our latest store in New York City. Do stop by if you are in the area

Working...
X