Bonobos travel denim inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos travel denim inquiry

Hey guys. Long time observer, first-time poster.

Quick question for anyone who has a pair of the Bonobos travel denim and the washed chinos. I've tried my luck with the chinos, but I'm pretty slim and they're too wide for my taste, especially below the knee. In the pictures online, it looks like the travel denim is a bit more fitted below the knee (not skinny, but slimmer).

Can anyone verify this? Are they indeed slimmer, or the same cut as the washed chinos?

EDIT: i'm mostly concerned about the straight fit, though insight about the bootcut is certainly welcome.

The fit on the travel denim is not especially slim. I have pretty big thighs and calves and I have plenty of room. I don't have the washed chinos to compare. For slim people who want a true slim fit, there are probably better choices than Bonobos.

Comment

I agree with John Pepper on this. Bonobos is more a "slim fit for athletic legs" type of pants.

Comment

Their slim fit line is pretty slim. I think akosmowski's comment is correct, they are slim on me but I've got decent sized legs. However, their regular straight fit I found too baggy.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
        X