Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds Neumok Sizing and Colors

I'm tempted to get those and am wondering three things:

They are on the 5 last, but unlined, so would that make them more flexible than the PA if you wear 9.5E?

What would be the most versatile colors with dark indigo jeans and possibly both light and dark color cord/chinos (I only wear jean right now). I'm leaning toward the navy, red (not sure though, in some pics it looks bordeaux-ish and others much lighter, too bad no burgundy or cognac in there) or any other colors? I'm looking at getting two pairs (yeah for amazon gcs!)

I have a pair in blue leather and find them to be true to size at 10D. (and I absolutely love them)

Most versatile would be the brown leather but that's not the most exciting.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

@tomservo: thx for the answer. You mean, you are a 10D on the 5 last? for me, at least for the PA, the advice of sizing down and up in width stands.

Comment

I'm a little bit lost on the colored shoes. I bought a pair of olive cole haan shoes a while back that I really liked the look of, but I'm having a hard time pairing them with the right pants. Always open to ideas:

Comment

@mixto yeah the 5 last I'm a 10D which is what I typically wear. FWIW I wear 9.5E in strands which is made on the same last.

@Frost I can see those with dark jeans, grey pants or a lighter khaki chino.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

@tomservo: Thanks! That "last" business can be frustrating.

Comment

Working...
            X