Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone purchased from Public Rec Apparel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone purchased from Public Rec Apparel?

I've seen a good deal of press about Public Rec Apparel, and more specifically, their All Day Every Day Pantshttp://https://publicrecapparel.com/...pant-inseam-32 . From what I can gather, these are upscale casual wear pants. I just am not sure that I can drop 95 bucks on a pair of super casual pants and was curious if anyone else had any experience with them.

Thanks in advance

you need to work on your link it's not right.

those pants :-/

Comment

I'm actually wearing my pair as I type. I got them over a year ago and they're my go to super casual pants. I don't wear them to the gym, but you certainly could. I had to deal with customer service over a quality control issue and they were very responsive and offered a discount towards a future purchase. It's hard to say if they're worth the $95 bucks as I haven't compared them to other alternatives, but the sizing options is what sold me and they fit great.

Comment

Warm-up pants with pockets and a fly for $95, no thanks.

Comment

I think Karl Lagerfeld has it right: "“Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”

Comment

Originally posted by ratman View Post
            I think Karl Lagerfeld has it right: "“Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
            Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ratman View Post
              lol

Comment

Working...
              X