Lands' End shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lands' End shoes

Does anyone have experience with Lands' End shoes or boots? If so what is the quality like, and how is the leather?

Originally posted by ryn View Post
    Does anyone have experience with Lands' End shoes or boots? If so what is the quality like, and how is the leather?
    Low quality that looks OK to regular people. About what you'd expect for $60-90.

I have a pair of suede loafers that seem pretty nice. Had a pair of regular leather loafers that also looked nice, but it was not right for me so I think I thrifted them.

Comment

My first pair of tester Chelsea boots came from lands end on the counter section a few years ago. The leather isn't anything to be proud of, but they've held up as beater boots in NYC for almost 3 years with moderate use.

I'd place the leather at or slightly below the recent JCP boot leather. Not shiny and plastic looking, but not going to look equal to AE or CS.

Comment

I forget who they have doing their shoes right now, but they're OK maybe. They're not mind blowing, but they're all pretty ok quality vanilla designs with OK value for the prices they go for.

Certainly not a standout product of theirs, like say their OCBD's, slacks, or even sweaters.

I don't think their very seasonal winter boot, or jacket lines are worth looking at, in addition. I've personally seen too much variation to call anything in-particular predictably good quality.

They have a lot of products they really have spent A LOT of time developing, and maintaining carefully for years. I think these mature products are definitley the better Lands End products. The other items are very hit or miss.

Comment

Originally posted by evanparker View Post
          I forget who they have doing their shoes right now, but they're OK maybe. They're not mind blowing, but they're all pretty ok quality vanilla designs with OK value for the prices they go for.

Certainly not a standout product of theirs, like say their OCBD's, slacks, or even sweaters.

I don't think their very seasonal winter boot, or jacket lines are worth looking at, in addition. I've personally seen too much variation to call anything in-particular predictably good quality.

They have a lot of products they really have spent A LOT of time developing, and maintaining carefully for years. I think these mature products are definitley the better Lands End products. The other items are very hit or miss.
          That is an interesting way to think about it. Their shoe line up seams to change a lot, except for maybe their less stylish options.

Comment

Do their coupon codes apply to shoes? They have some oxfords that look like they'd be a pretty good deal at 50% off

Comment

Working...
            X