Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom/Made to Measure Jeans?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Custom/Made to Measure Jeans?

    After failing to find a perfect fitting pair of jeans, I would like to try going custom. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a website to order made to measure jeans from?

    #2
    Luxire does custom. What are you looking in terms of.perfect.fit?

    Comment


      #3
      Nothing a tailor can fix?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by 3piece View Post
        Nothing a tailor can fix?
        I'd already have custom jeans if I wore jeans more often. Nobody makes a pair with a high enough rise to suit me at a price I'm willing to pay. Luxire can do denim in the hundred dollar range.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by doomx View Post
          Luxire does custom. What are you looking in terms of.perfect.fit?
          I've been looking a Luxire lately. Do you have any experience with their fits? Wondering what the measurements of their Super Slim vs Slim jeans are, I know the Waist and Inseam are custom but unsure of how the rest of the jeans fit. Specifically interested in the ankle opening.

          Comment


            #6
            I'd go to Dior. They'll cut to your length in-store. If not that, prob just go raw denim.

            Comment


              #7
              Blank Label does MTM jeans. I can't speak to their jeans but I have a few shirt from them. They're nothing special but not terrible either. Not exactly a ringing endorsement but if you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll forward you a $50 referral credit.

              https://www.blanklabel.com/

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by winghus View Post
                I'd already have custom jeans if I wore jeans more often. Nobody makes a pair with a high enough rise to suit me at a price I'm willing to pay. Luxire can do denim in the hundred dollar range.
                Try STF 501 but don't get them washed (plan to dry clean). They have a pretty significant rise. Will need to be tapered IMI but expect a high rise pair with $50-60 post tailoring.

                I have a pair of LVC 1954 which i adore (great fabric much better than regular stf) with a 13 inch rise on a 36 waist but it was about $130 on sale.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by doomx View Post
                  Try STF 501 but don't get them washed (plan to dry clean). They have a pretty significant rise. Will need to be tapered IMI but expect a high rise pair with $50-60 post tailoring.

                  I have a pair of LVC 1954 which i adore (great fabric much better than regular stf) with a 13 inch rise on a 36 waist but it was about $130 on sale.
                  IIRC STF501's are nowhere near high enough rise, I wear Wrangler cowboy cuts as they are the highest rise cheap jean out there. Those LVC501s are $260 now, I'd rather have a pair made at Luxire than pay that much for a jean. I can get fresco wool pants for that kind of money.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    What's the rise on the Wranglers and on what size waist?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      How about Ciano. You can actually work with him on the measurements and he has a wide variety of denim. You might not like the wait times but the quality is on par with brands that are a lot more expensive and you can customize everything on the pair.

                      I have a couple of pairs from him and have been very happy. They also come with life time warranty.

                      Here is a picture of the secret denim he had a while ago..

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X