Custom/Made to Measure Jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom/Made to Measure Jeans?

After failing to find a perfect fitting pair of jeans, I would like to try going custom. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a website to order made to measure jeans from?

Luxire does custom. What are you looking in terms of.perfect.fit?

Comment

Nothing a tailor can fix?

Comment

Originally posted by 3piece View Post
        Nothing a tailor can fix?
        I'd already have custom jeans if I wore jeans more often. Nobody makes a pair with a high enough rise to suit me at a price I'm willing to pay. Luxire can do denim in the hundred dollar range.

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
          Luxire does custom. What are you looking in terms of.perfect.fit?
          I've been looking a Luxire lately. Do you have any experience with their fits? Wondering what the measurements of their Super Slim vs Slim jeans are, I know the Waist and Inseam are custom but unsure of how the rest of the jeans fit. Specifically interested in the ankle opening.

Comment

I'd go to Dior. They'll cut to your length in-store. If not that, prob just go raw denim.

Comment

Blank Label does MTM jeans. I can't speak to their jeans but I have a few shirt from them. They're nothing special but not terrible either. Not exactly a ringing endorsement but if you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll forward you a $50 referral credit.

https://www.blanklabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by winghus View Post
                I'd already have custom jeans if I wore jeans more often. Nobody makes a pair with a high enough rise to suit me at a price I'm willing to pay. Luxire can do denim in the hundred dollar range.
                Try STF 501 but don't get them washed (plan to dry clean). They have a pretty significant rise. Will need to be tapered IMI but expect a high rise pair with $50-60 post tailoring.

I have a pair of LVC 1954 which i adore (great fabric much better than regular stf) with a 13 inch rise on a 36 waist but it was about $130 on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
                  Try STF 501 but don't get them washed (plan to dry clean). They have a pretty significant rise. Will need to be tapered IMI but expect a high rise pair with $50-60 post tailoring.

I have a pair of LVC 1954 which i adore (great fabric much better than regular stf) with a 13 inch rise on a 36 waist but it was about $130 on sale.
                  IIRC STF501's are nowhere near high enough rise, I wear Wrangler cowboy cuts as they are the highest rise cheap jean out there. Those LVC501s are $260 now, I'd rather have a pair made at Luxire than pay that much for a jean. I can get fresco wool pants for that kind of money.

Comment

What's the rise on the Wranglers and on what size waist?

Comment

How about Ciano. You can actually work with him on the measurements and he has a wide variety of denim. You might not like the wait times but the quality is on par with brands that are a lot more expensive and you can customize everything on the pair.

I have a couple of pairs from him and have been very happy. They also come with life time warranty.

Here is a picture of the secret denim he had a while ago..

Comment

Working...
                      X