Leather Briefcase/Computer Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather Briefcase/Computer Bag

I recently got a new job that requires me to travel a little and meet with managers of different hospitals in a professional atmosphere. My company has given me a laptop that I will need when I'm traveling along with a Targus nylon carry bag to go with it. Now, I'm no snob and would have no problem using the Targus having to go back and forth to my house, but I need something better looking and won't fall apart if I rough it up for a couple years (It will be roughed up). Plus, the Targus only holds the laptop and won't hold any other papers or files.

If money was no object I would have this one: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/categories/104

Preferably in chestnut. However, money is indeed an object and I can't splurge on that right now. I want something that is comparable to the Saddleback, but a little less expensive. I'd settle for a 50 year warranty as opposed to the 100 that Saddleback offers.

Could anyone offer a suggestion for this?

i've had a knomo tokyo bag for almost a month now. very happy with it, good quality construction, nothing seems cheap except for the elastic pockets in the main compartment. its waxed canvas with lether handles and a nylon web shoulder strap without padding. i got a discontinued color for $100, normal is $150. i'm glad i got it and recommend it for anyone who wants something nice without breaking the bank for a saddleback. filson is good too and you might be able to find a used one on ebay for decent price, have a good warranty and i think will refurbish it for a price if it needs it.

Comment

That Tokyo looks pretty good! I might just go for that one.

Comment

Working...
      X