Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does creed Aventus ever go on sale anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does creed Aventus ever go on sale anywhere?

Purchased a couple 5ml decants from myperfurmesamples and love it.
    Of all the fragerances I've ever worn I got the most compliments with this stuff.
    From "you smell so yummy" - from a girl with a wedding in 3 weeks. You smeel amazing ( from female boss ).
    But most importantly my wife commented on it.

I do plan to buy some.
    But other then online ( which I'm skeptical about purchasing legit stuff ) does anyone know of any department stores having it on sale.
    Even a 5% discount would help.

Black friday at department stores like Nordstroms maybe?

Maxforti.com. Max is a great guy and has the best prices, sometimes he will have a 5 or 10% off sale

Comment

Originally posted by Frldyz View Post
      Of all the fragerances I've ever worn I got the most compliments with this stuff.
      From "you smell so yummy" - from a girl with a wedding in 3 weeks. You smeel amazing ( from female boss ).

I do plan to buy some.
      But other then online ( which I'm skeptical about purchasing legit stuff ) does anyone know of any department stores having it on sale.

Very unlikely that it would ever go on sale at a department store but I suppose anything is possible. You could try to find it on a fragrancenet or notino or Amazon. I've purchased from all of those sites and I've never had issues. My bottle of Aventus is from Amazon and it is absolutely legit. Just make sure you purchase it directly from Amazon and not a third party and you should be fine (plus they will replace it or refund you if you think it is fake anyway).

Comment

Try fragrancex.com or eBay

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I like fragrancenet. I think I bought the 4 oz bottle for $225 or $275, I cannot remember. I regret nothing though.

If you like lavenders btw, Creed Bois du Portugal is fantastic.

Comment

try checking online retailers. Usually retailers are the one's who offer discounts or at least freebies. Last June my wife bought a 120 ml Creed Aventus online because she said it was on sale, I just don't know which website. I also subscribe to newsletters from online stores to get info of their promos.

Comment

Maxaroma gets good reviews over at Basenotes http://www.maxaroma.com/fragrance/ni...rb/pid/10192/2

Comment

Originally posted by Frldyz View Post

I do plan to buy some.

. After a year looking for a sale. I went to Neimun Marcus got it there, when you buying an expensive fragance, the perfume lady will gladly give you free samples of expensive Colognes, she hook me up with 4 Tom Ford private label so that level out paying the high retail. Creed will last you a long time even one spay is too much.

Comment

Look up people doing splits on Basenotes or somewhere similar. I have a 50ml Aventus decant that I paid under $70 for (this was when it first came out). If you don't care about bottles, this isn't the worst way to go.

Comment

After months trying to find aventus creed on sale, I gived up went to Neiman Marcus bought a bottle and got couple samples from Tom Ford to even out the retail price. Aventus creed is such a strong parfu that one spray is too strong for most people ,.it will. last you for the
                    longest. I had mine for a year and still full

Comment

Working...
                    X