Valet Stand Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valet Stand Suggestions

I secured an internship for the summer, so I will be wearing a suit 4 days a week. I'm thinking about buying a valet stand to set my suits on to let them air out when I get home from work. I was looking at this one from bed bath and beyond, but was wondering if anyone has one that they would like to suggest.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...p?SKU=14819827

I feel like valet stands are excuses for companies to sell furniture. You could just as easily set out the next day's outfit on one end of your closet rod, etc. Lots of solutions that don't involve buying a standalone valet that serves only one purposes.

Comment

If you've got the space, why not? Don't kill the kid's dream of being a a baller with a valet stand!

Comment

I would suggest instead a valet stand, just buy some hooks you can out on a wall and the your suit jacket/pants on those.

Comment

I'm a dream killer!!

Comment

I use a home made coat rack to hold my clothes

Comment

skip the valet stand and get an actual valet!

Comment

My current closet is at most a 3' x 2' stand alone wardrobe from IKEA, so I don't have nearly enough room to set my stuff out in my closet. My purpose of buying the stand would be to set my suits on after I get home from work, to let them air out so I don't have to dry clean them as often. I will be taking a bus and train to and from work everyday so I know I will be sweaty.

Comment

Working...
                X