Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• runner-guy
    replied

@adivvela - http://blog.runningwarehouse.com/run...glasses-guide/

Leave a comment:

• cody
    replied

All of my stuff is freeeeeeeeeeeeee! Basically all my gear is sponsored by my school by Adidas. Personally I find most things that are the best to workout in are all basketball related, but that could be personal opinion lol

Leave a comment:

• BYC
    replied

I usually get a pair of shorts that aren't too baggy and a Nike dri-fit t-shirt. I don't see anything douchy about a moisture wicking t-shirt with a small logo of your favorite college/pro sports team. May you are thinking about the skin tight stuff, which I agree looks odd if you are just in the gym lifting weights or running on the treadmill.

I second the C9 stuff from Target. Just like with our regular clothes, if you get stuff that fits well and feels good, it is a lot more important than the brand name.

Leave a comment:

• adivvela
    replied

Can anyone suggest a pair of sunglasses for running?

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

I usually just work out in my Pajamas and a T-shirt with slippers. I don't go to a gym tho so my workout gear probably wouldn't fly!

Leave a comment:

• JT10000
    replied

Target C9/Champion, local running/athletic store, and Sierra Trading Post are my go-to sources for athletic wear.

C9 is tremendous value.

Leave a comment:

• Standard_Deviance
    replied

Greg, the mid-town Manhattan Uniqlo had mesh shorts (with side pockets) on sale for $10 these past two weeks.

I've been active my whole life and these are not only the least expensive mesh shorts I've ever owned but also the best fitting: slim through the thigh without being tight, stopping a little above the knee. I bought two pairs, wore them to the gym, and went back the next week and bought three more.

Leave a comment:

• matthewac
    replied

I would recommend the Nike Dri fit's as well. Specifically the "pro combat core" ones. I have about 5 of those.

Leave a comment:

• wasetzer
    replied

I'm a big fan of these Under Armour ones:

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Armour-Mens-Shorts-Bottoms/dp/B001QMDCR4

Pretty standard mesh shorts, but I think they fit your bill: hits about an inch above the knee and comes with pockets. Lots of colors, too.

Leave a comment:

• Topher
    replied

I really like these adidas striker shorts, no pockets though...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o04_s01_i01

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

I'm still on the hunt here. Really just for shorts now. I am looking for good prices on shorts that aren't too long. I like them about an inch above my knee and to have pockets. I can't seem to find that combination very easily that aren't like $50. Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• chetsteadman
    replied

That chick who wrote the effortless gent article is pretty accurate (and potentially hot). I disagree on socks, though. The gym is the only place where I'll rock the 12-for-$10 for-emergency-use-only tube socks.

Leave a comment:

• chetsteadman
    replied

IMO, Dri-fit (or pretty much anything specifically made for working out) is pretty douchey.

I work out in old t-shirts, champion shorts from whatever sports store, and $20 Reebok classics. I tape up my wrists (old baseball injury) and when my knee bothers me, I'll wrap that, but I say "no" to any workout apparel.

Leave a comment:

• risingstars
    replied

old t shirt where i cut off the sleeves, old vans or chucks, and some short shorts . Sorry can't squat or clean properly with any shorts around my knees. Though sweats are a decent alternative.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X