No announcement yet.

What's your wedding ring look like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so very happily married to myself...

With a big sigh of relief i'll say that for this, no ring, and no blood diamonds, have been required.

Comment

Originally posted by Pborkstrom View Post
      ....aaaaaand 18 months after I posted my ring, it’s gone. Lost it in Hawaii at the Polynesian Cultural Center when putting on suntan lotion.

I miss that ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Oh wow. That's bad news. What's the plan going forward?

Comment

Here is mine

Comment

Damascus Steel from Stonebrook Jewelry

Comment

wife wanted some name brand bands so ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              Oh wow. That's bad news. What's the plan going forward?
              Not sure yet. I wanted to get a simple white gold band, but the wife sounded disappointed that I don’t want to replace it with another titanium w/a diamond. My old ring was easy to wear, but I’m leaning toward a traditional look.

Comment

Damask steel made with a ring my great grand father made and a gold heart line via Etsy

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Teti View Post

Damascus Steel from Stonebrook Jewelry
                  I like the look of the beveling(?) if that is what it's called. I was thinking about getting something like that for my wedding band too. In the end I just settled on a what the jeweler called a 'comfort band'. Gotta say he wasn't lying. The ring is pretty damn comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                    I like the look of the beveling(?) if that is what it's called. I was thinking about getting something like that for my wedding band too. In the end I just settled on a what the jeweler called a 'comfort band'. Gotta say he wasn't lying. The ring is pretty damn comfortable.
                    Thanks! The edge beveling was a custom request actually. I liked the look of this image I found online and asked if he could do something similar:

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                      wife wanted some name brand bands so ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have the same and love it. I always wanted one, but settled for a super cheap band when my wife and I got married.

Almost 5 years in, and I fell doing box jumps at CrossFit and broke three fingers and the original cheap band no longer fit after they healed, so we splurged and bought ourselves each a Love band.

Comment

My wife and my wedding rings.

I designed both of the rings and the worked with a local small jewelry place to get them made.

Comment

Married for 5 years.

Nothing crazy. Just a simple 6mm platinum band.

Careful with some of the more exotic synthetic materials out there. If you injure yourself and need the ring cut off, a common occurrence out there, these materials can be very difficult to cut and remove...

Comment

Working...
                          X