Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focuspants
    replied

The curebit link from your profile is valid permanently i think? either that or it was time based? not sure, like i said it caught me totally offguard also haha.

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

good greif, focus! I wish i had that kind of luck too.

I thought each code only worked once?

Leave a comment:

• ninja138
    replied

Wish I had that much luck. I don't think I have ever gotten a referral credit in my life. I've kinda given up on them.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

I posted my code on a forum i visit because someone asked for one. Two days later i check my emails and i have 250 in store credit haha. Made buying the charleston suit a lot less painful It was totally unexpected but a great surprise none the less!

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

I never got in on the groupons, but once you buy something at bonobos they give you a referral code. That code gives somebody 25$ off their 75$ purchase but also credits 25$ back to your account so you can take it off your next order. I've got 25$ in credit right now, just waiting on another 20% or more off promotion code.

Leave a comment:

• JEH
    replied

@Jordan - What do you mean by store credit? I've seen several uses of that term in reference to Bonobos, and I assume these are the groupon sales and the like. Is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

I'm looking for off travel denim right now. I ordered a suit from them and fell in love with it, now I want to buy all sorts of stuff from them but their prices are through the roof so i'm making myself wait on store credit and codes.

Leave a comment:

• jicarv
    replied

The effortlessgent code is for first time customers. On Friday afternoons, they usually send out a coupon via their Twitter account. However, it's usually product category specific, like 30% off denim or $15 off washed chinos.

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

That doesn't appear to work either. Might also be a first-time customer use only?

Leave a comment:

• weathernut123
    replied

20% off: effortlessgent

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    started a topic Any current bonobos codes?

Any current bonobos codes?

First timer codes won't work, and canvaspop20 has expired.

Anyone know of any current ones?

Working...
X