Tan Wing Tips - Last Call 40% off options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tan Wing Tips - Last Call 40% off options

So I'm eyeing two options at Last Call, for Tan Wing-Tips.

Penguin

Cole Haan

The Cole Haan looks like nicer leather, but I don't like the Blucher style as much.

The Penguin has the closed-laced oxford styling that I like, but the toe looks like it might be more square..

Of course pictures on the web can be deceiving. Does anyone have first hand experience with either of these? Opinions welcome.

Definitely like the CH's better. It could be the angle, but the toebox of the Coalies look better, imo. Also, don't forget about the Living Social promo (http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/2...s/331456?ctr=1)

Comment

CHs are nicer IMO. Neither is going to win a quality award but CH is better quality.

Comment

Good call on the livingsocial deal. I had forgotten. Thanks.

Comment

Issue with the Livingsocial promo: Correct me if I'm wrong, but they say they'll send you the voucher in 24-48 from your purchase. The 40% off deal at Lastcall only goes till the end of today. So...if you were to buy the Livingsocial deal now, you wouldn't get it in time.

Comment

Very good point. darnit

Comment

But, the deal's valid till July 25th, so I bought it anyways. If you end up buying it, you could use my referral link.

Comment

JB, Lastcall has 30%-40% of sales very frequently, it seems like every other day. If you are a little patient you could just wait for a new one

Comment

just pulled the trigger on those penguins. hopefully they'll be exactly what i want and fulfill all the dreams i've ever had about a $69 shoe.

Comment

I'm looking at these Sebago and Hush Puppies bucks. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                    X