Bastian vs. Drake's & Ring Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bastian vs. Drake's & Ring Jacket

I live in NYC. I work in NYC. Tomorrow kicks off two sample sales - one is on 56th street for Michael Bastian Collection. The other is in SoHo for Drake's & Ring Jacket.

I don't own any clothes from any of these brands.

I want to check out one sale. (I would do both if they'd been closer together.) The question is which one?
    instagram.com/cutandbasted
    cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Drake's and Ring Jacket. Michael Bastian doesn't appeal to me. This could be a pricey sample sale though!

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      Drake's and Ring Jacket. Michael Bastian doesn't appeal to me. This could be a pricey sample sale though!
      That's my thought. Ideally, instead of draping myself in velvet like George Costanza, I'd do it in items my Drake's & Ring Jacket. However, my work style is what I like to call tailored casual most of the time which is why I think Michael Bastian may be the better option. But I'm much closer to SoHo than I am to midtown.
      Last edited by sdjackofclubs; July 19, 2017, 02:32 PM.
      cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Comment

Definitely Drake's / Ring Jacket. All of the stuff that Drake's offers is great, and they have nice tailored casual options especially from 3rd parties like Arpenteur (linen jackets) and Blackhorse Lane Ateliers (jeans). I'm also a huge fan of Ring Jacket, they have stuff like Blousons if you're not into suits / sportcoats. Not sure what's gonna be at the sale but if I lived in NYC I'd definitely check it out.
        Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
          Definitely Drake's / Ring Jacket. All of the stuff that Drake's offers is great, and they have nice tailored casual options especially from 3rd parties like Arpenteur (linen jackets) and Blackhorse Lane Ateliers (jeans). I'm also a huge fan of Ring Jacket, they have stuff like Blousons if you're not into suits / sportcoats. Not sure what's gonna be at the sale but if I lived in NYC I'd definitely check it out.
          SOLD!
          cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Comment

Ok, just found out Daniel Cremieux is also hosting a sample sale this week in SoHo. I've gone the last two times, and have picked up (2) retail collection sports jackets, and (2) pairs of chinos. All collection stuff - not what they sell in Dillard's. So, that's my new plan for tomorrow. Will likely hit that, then go to Drake's & Ring Jacket. Problem solved.
            cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
            X